Size of the blade (Coronation Ace traditional) | Golden Skate

Size of the blade (Coronation Ace traditional)

Jane17

Rinkside
Hi everyone,
I am waiting for my JW Coronation ace traditional and because the waiting is soooo long, I wanna make sure that I ordered the right size.
My Jackson Debut (women´s) are size 6. I ordered 9 1/4 Coronation ace blade.

Was it a right option? I saw on my friend´s Debuts blades 9 1/2 so I am curious. I saw a table and there was 9 1/4.
Any thoughts? I bought Debuts this February.

Coach Aimee

PSA Ranked
Rinkside
Your skate tech should have ordered the appropriate size blade for your skates at the time that you were fitted.

My understanding is that the sole of a size 6 Jackson Debut is 9.5, so the recommended blade length is 9.25. But ask your professional tech to confirm, as they know best.

Jane17

Rinkside
Your skate tech should have ordered the appropriate size blade for your skates at the time that you were fitted.

My understanding is that the sole of a size 6 Jackson Debut is 9.5, so the recommended blade length is 9.25. But ask your professional tech to confirm, as they know best.
Yes rhe length of the sole is 9.5 and

tstop4me

Final Flight
Country
United-States
My Jackson Debut (women´s) are size 6. I ordered 9 1/4 Coronation ace blade.

Yes rhe length of the sole is 9.5 and

Charts often have errors, and I wouldn't rely on them. But if you have the boots in hand and the soles actually measure 9.5", and you ordered 9-1/4" length blades, you're fine as far as the length is concerned (delivery time and quality control are separate issues, unfortunately :rolleye:).

Jane17

Rinkside
Ask your skate tech why they ordered that size as the blade should be 1/4 shorter than the sole length. Maybe they can change your order.
Thank you. The length of rhe sole is 9.5 and I ordered 9.25. The table seems to have same numbers. So I think I ordered the right one. My skate shop doesn’t have CA, so am travelling to another shop.