Skaters who did not fulfill the selection criteria for Nationals | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Skaters who did not fulfill the selection criteria for Nationals

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
At this rate, the Russian championships will have a field of 3 anyway so qualification procedures won’t matter.

Yep at this rate.....

Now Boikova/Kozlovskii are out of Cup V due to illness.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
they could hold competitions without audience but we all know they won't, they're going to start vaccinations next week anyway, what could possibly ho wrong?

haribobo

On the Ice
Top Russian Scores this season for probable National qualifiers (RUS Cup and GP)

LADIES
Kamila Valieva 254
Alexandra Trusova 248
Anna Shcherbakova 246
Daria Usacheva 233
Alena Kostornaia 226
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva 223
Maia Khromykh 212
Anna Frolova 206
Anastasia Gulyakova 199
Ksenia Tsibinova 198
Sofia Samodurova 197
Anastasia Tarakanova 195
Elizaveta Nugumanova 191
Valeria Shulskaya 189
Maria Talalaykina 180
Stanislava Molchanova 171
No Score: Medvedeva, Sinitsina
(Alt: Kostina 172, Konstantinova 196)

PAIRS
Mishina/Galliamov 233
Boikova/Kozlovski 232
Tarasova/Morozov 227
Panfilova/Rylov 210
Pavliuchenko/Khodykin 208
Kadyrova/Balchenko 205
Artemieva/Nazarychev 204
Akopova/Rakhmanin 196
Pepeleva/Pleshkov 194
Akhanteva/Kolesov 190
Balabanova/Sviatchenko 186
Mukhametzianova/Mironov 172

DANCE
Sinitsina/Katsalapov 217
Zagorski/Guerreiro 206
Skoptcova/Aleshin 204
Morozov/Bagin 198
Khudaberdieva/Bazin 197
Shevchenko/Eremenko 190
Lizunova/Vakhnov 165
Mironova/Ustenko 152
Tultseva/Belovodchenko 147
Pavlenina/Aleksanyan 145
Kartashova/Karpov 138
Kirillova/Chegodaev 128
Chasnikova/Cherezov 119
No Score:Stepanova/Bukin, Konkina/Drozd

MEN
Mikhail Kolyada 283
Andrei Mozalev 274
Peter Gumennik 268
Dmitri Aliev 265
Evgeny Semenenko 264
Makar Ignatov 260
Artem Kovalev 255
Alexander Samarin 253
Roman Savosin 250
Egor Rukhin 246
Ilia Yablokov 245
Alexei Erokhov 226
Artem Lezheev 225
Anton Shulepov 201
Maxim Varakin 182
Vladislav Katichev 181
No score: Artur Danielian, Daniil Samsonov
(alt: Artem Zotov 205, Mark Kondratyuk 219)

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

The FFKKR does not comment on the composition of the participants in the Russian championship​

The composition of the participants in the Russian championship in Chelyabinsk will become known after its formation, Director General of the Russian Figure Skating Federation (FFKKR) Alexander Kogan told RIA Novosti.

Initially, the stages of the Russian Cup were considered by the FFKKR as mandatory qualifying tournaments for the Russian Championship, which will be held on December 24-27 in Chelyabinsk, however, after a series of injuries and coronavirus infections, President of the Federation Alexander Gorshkov announced in mid-November that a decision on the selection criteria would be made later.

"When we form, then you will find out. So far, there are no more comments,"
Kogan told RIA Novosti by phone, speaking about the composition and selection criteria.

BabySloth

On the Ice
Country
Hungary
So they are really going ahead with Nationals in 3 weeks after half of the team wiped out? Oh boy. I expect a big mess.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So they are really going ahead with Nationals in 3 weeks after half of the team wiped out? Oh boy. I expect a big mess.

The ISU will have a meeting on Dec 10th. If Euros is canceled, then they may move Nationals like Skate Canada did. If Euros is on, well....

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I know what's up with that?

I don't understand why they can't postpone it for a month and make sure - as much as possible - that the virus doesn't continue circulating in the skating community over there.

It'd be good if Euros could be officially cancelled or postponed (surely it'll have to be) and then there'll be no excuse.

I wish that could happen but it probably won't :(

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know what's up with that?

I don't understand why they can't postpone it for a month and make sure - as much as possible - that the virus doesn't continue circulating in the skating community over there.

It'd be good if Euros could be officially cancelled or postponed (surely it'll have to be) and then there'll be no excuse.

I wish that could happen but it probably won't :(

How do you postpone it a month if Euros takes place a month later (Jan 25th)? If Euros isn't cancelled this week they may have to have it as planned. One could hope Euros is cancelled because of the situation with the rink being turned into a hospital/morgue.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
How do you postpone it a month if Euros takes place a month later (Jan 25th)? If Euros isn't cancelled this week they may have to have it as planned. One could hope Euros is cancelled because of the situation with the rink being turned into a hospital/morgue.
Well tbh I can't imagine them not cancelling or postponing them. Like is Croatia even letting non-residents in? Or are open borders some sort of EU law? Because I'd have thought with COVID taking off again borders would be closed and a mandatory 2 week quarantine for people coming in in place. In which case what skater would go? They'd have to pretty much leave on New Year's Day so they'd have enough time to get back into shape after 2 weeks off-ice.

The whole thing is insane! I'm not sure why the ISU is dragging their feet, no wonder they can't tell off the Russian Figure Skating Fed for Rostelecom. :(

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well tbh I can't imagine them not cancelling or postponing them. Like is Croatia even letting non-residents in? Or are open borders some sort of EU law? Because I'd have thought with COVID taking off again borders would be closed and a mandatory 2 week quarantine for people coming in in place. In which case what skater would go? They'd have to pretty much leave on New Year's Day so they'd have enough time to get back into shape after 2 weeks off-ice.

The whole thing is insane! I'm not sure why the ISU is dragging their feet, no wonder they can't tell off the Russian Figure Skating Fed for Rostelecom. :(

You can't postpone nationals if you don't know what's going to happen to Euros. Hopefully everyone finds out sooner rather than later.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
You can't postpone nationals if you don't know what's going to happen to Euros. Hopefully everyone finds out sooner rather than later.
Ah yes I see your point.

Well the ISU is being really stupid here....the individual FS Feds should revolt because really this is just terrible management on their part.

MaHa75

On the Ice
Ah yes I see your point.

Well the ISU is being really stupid here....the individual FS Feds should revolt because really this is just terrible management on their part.
I heard from our federation that they are not cancel the Euros...they will held it month later in february...at least there have been talking about it!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

The head of the FFKKR told how the composition of participants will be formed for Nationals​

"The composition will be formed literally in the coming days. Everything (non-participation of a number of skaters in the Russian Cup stages) will be taken into account," Gorshkov said by phone.

"The timing of the Russian championship remains the same, no changes. The stands will be filled to 35% of the arena's capacity, but everything may change depending on the (epidemiological) situation. The decision on the number of spectators depends on the leaders of the region," he added.