Skating Before and After | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Skating Before and After

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Regrettably, I have to leave this one to someone else ... Boyang is the only Spiderman I know (figuratively skating, that is).

Actually, I recognized Boyang's Spiderman music because Todd E. skated to it in one of the Family Skating Tribute shows a few seasons ago (Musselman's Family Skating Tribute 2012). Todd wore a full Spiderman costume & his stepson Ryder was dressed in a kid's tuxedo, pretending to sing Michael Buble's part. :biggrin: it's on Youtube! :cheer:

Back to the game - Javi - Guys & Dolls :love:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Guys and Dolls:love: (and I can't help mentioning my favorite part: Luck Be a Lady!)

ETA: Jinx ! with iluvtodd ... actually it's not a true "jinx" because ilt typed 6 hours ago ... but I was going off LadyB's quote of me, so I didn't see ilt's post till I'd ... Jinxed! :rofl:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^ I don't get the Jinxed reference. Can you explain it?

Javi - Danny Boy - his 2016 Worlds Exhibition program :luv17:

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^ I don't get the Jinxed reference. Can you explain it?

Oh, sure! It must be my Oklahoma upbringing. When I was a kid many moons ago, if two people said exactly the same thing at the same time, one or both would say "Jinx!" and then count aloud very fast, up to 10. :cool14: Now that I think of it and explain it, that was actually a very affirming, fun "game" that didn't involve someone losing out or losing face, etc. Nice.:rock:

Javi - Danny Boy - his 2016 Worlds Exhibition program :luv17:

I'm going to have to go with another beloved (by me) Javi program -- Don Quixote.

Giu

On the Ice
Country
Italy
I would love to say Utana Yoshida and Shingo Nishiyama because their Don Quixote is maybe the only one that I can say that I truly like but this is their first year competing together so I’m gonna say Sarah Hughes.

PS. Nothing against Javi but the music of the Don Quixote is not my cup of tea

LadyB

Record Breaker
I tried hard to avoid it, but you guys won't let go of Don Quixote.

So, I have to say John Curry, but like to stress that I will always, always love Toller Cranston one million times more! That's not just my 12-year old self talking :laugh:

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Scheherezade (patting myself on the back ... this will get us off Don Quixote, since many skaters have skated to Scheh... John C skated it in an EX)

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^ Loved their Oh Blah Di, Oh Bla Da (Beatles program with the Sergeant Pepper costumes) short dance in 2016! :biggrin:

LadyB

Record Breaker
^ Loved their Oh Blah Di, Oh Bla Da (Beatles program with the Sargeant Pepper costumes) short dance in 2016! :biggrin:

The season I came back to watch FS again ‘properly’ after years of absence. Fell in love with P&P on the spot for being different and interesting, when they were still very often criticised on this forum. Luckily, things have changed.

Michal Brezina (skated Beatles FS this season)