Sofia Akateva | Page 26 | Golden Skate

Sofia Akateva

McBibus

On the Ice
Sofia is injured :frown:
Hope is just some muscular problem that can be solved easily with rest (Eteri are you listening?) and good teraphy

McBibus

On the Ice
She's actually resting at home already.

I would remind that last season Anna started with a toe fracture and finished as an olympic champion.
wasn't Sasha with the broken toe?
Anyway season's start was not easy for Anna

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
As much as her birthdate is seen as so unfair. She does share her birthday with Michelle Kwan and Ringo Starr. Both icons.
Good date. But Michelle attended her first worlds at 13. Sofia will have to wait till her 18 because a buch of people pretend they want to protect her.

(Sorry I still can't get over how ISU messed up with Sofia.)

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Good date. But Michelle attended her first worlds at 13. Sofia will have to wait till her 18 because a buch of people pretend they want to protect her.

(Sorry I still can't get over how ISU messed up with Sofia.)
I can't either. I just wanted to post that two icons share her birthday.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

Today I'm 15! An incredibly warm and heartfelt birthday! ☺️❤️ Thank you to all my loved ones for always being there and walking my path with me!♥️ To my favorite coaches @teamtutberidze_official for their kindness and faith!♥ Thank you to my support group @team_akatyeva. sofya for an amazing surprise on my holiday ♥️ Thank you @f. u. n_sector for your congratulations, attention and warm wishes ♥️ Thank you to the fans from other cities who found a way to congratulate me despite the distance ♥️ Special thanks to the fans from China who sent so many cute and unusual gifts ♥️ Thank you @elizabeth_gryakalova_ for the wonderful photos and good wishes

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

On my birthday, I received so many kind, warm, touching messages, letters, and gifts from you.From different parts of the world, in different languages, it's an incredible experience!🫶🏼I go through it, reread it, and I want to hug everyone so much.🫂Thank you all very much! I am very pleased!❤️🥹