Walt FSHunter

Final Flight
Country
Ukraine
St. Petersburg
December 10-11
Categories: Men, Ladies, Pairs
Homepage:
Time Schedule: List of Participants: Entries/Results: http://fskating.spb.ru/images/result/2021/10111220ChemSPB/index.htm
Live Stream
Day 1:
Day 2:

Last edited:

auser

Record Breaker
So happy to be able to see this comp streaming live. :hap10: Ladies on ice for warmup. Anyone else watching?

LadyB

Record Breaker
Morning all,
I'm watching, but I'm joining for chats when the pairs come on! Healthy skates to all!:hap10:

auser

Record Breaker
I thought these ladies were lovely despite some misses. Wish they looked, less disappointed when exiting the ice. :):console:

Azikin

Medalist
OK, that's it, back to work... good to see Nastya in a good shape.. heartbreaking though...

LadyB

Record Breaker
I'm excited for pairs, especially to see Daniil Parkman with his new partner. (y) Not surprised that Akhantyeva/Kolesov give it a miss, they've just had an outing, but shame Vislobokova/Yalin won't be there. Hopefully, they're healthy.🤞

Azikin

Medalist
Very sloppy event for Talalaikina.. se's probably focusing on Nationals and doesn't pay much attention for this.. or she's not OK...
173 pts.

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
Very sloppy event for Talalaikina.. se's probably focusing on Nationals and doesn't pay much attention for this.. or she's not OK...
173 pts.
I love her free program though. It has so much potential.

She has beafed it up a little. I think she was going for two 3Lz+3T combos but she fell on the second Lutz. So one jump missing plus popped Flip plus a fall. If she can do this clean she might score up to 130 points.