Tailgate party | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Tailgate party

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Just got back from practice. Don't have time for much

Lots of Japanese press. The guys looked like they were feeling things out. Brezina has a good looking step sequence in the short. Nathan landed a beautiful quad loop in practice - not in the program. He did his short so we still don't know what his free program music is. Tim looked good but was still feeling out the ice. Sean has the same free as last year. Max was also hit and miss. I'm interested that he has 2 3axels (one in combination) right together at almost the end of the program.

Scimeca/Knierim looked good, but are not skating to Chaplin unless it sound a lot like unchained melody. Stellato/Barthalomay - trouble with the throws. Impressed with Moore-Towers/Marinaro and Denny/Frazier. Liu/Johnson have grown up.

gotta run.

TrevorMarius

Spectator
This is actually my first time watching a live competition. Im actually kinda star struck. Would it just be bad ettiquette to say hello or initiate conversation?

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is actually my first time watching a live competition. Im actually kinda star struck. Would it just be bad ettiquette to say hello or initiate conversation?

Hi TrevorMarius; isn't it fun to be at a small comp where you see the skaters?

I was at one this summer, and I just followed "normal human interaction" rules: if they were engaged in some other activity, talking to someone else, or watching a comp, I didn't bother them. If they smiled as they were walking down a hallway by themselves, I stopped to tell them, very briefly, how much I enjoyed their skating, their program, whatever.

Have fun!:)

TrevorMarius

Spectator
Hi TrevorMarius; isn't it fun to be at a small comp where you see the skaters?

I was at one this summer, and I just followed "normal human interaction" rules: if they were engaged in some other activity, talking to someone else, or watching a comp, I didn't bother them. If they smiled as they were walking down a hallway by themselves, I stopped to tell them, very briefly, how much I enjoyed their skating, their program, whatever.

Have fun!:)

Okay, Sounds good! And Yeap! Its cool. I saw like Mirai, Sean, Zach, Marin, and Karen just walking around on all sides of the rink. I was so tempted, but i think ill just refrain.