Tatiana Navka Getting Married | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Navka Getting Married

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I am serious in my comment that I see no beauty in the bride of this Presidential spokesman's. Maybe sounds too harsh, but I just cannot help it.

Did you look at him? I think she could do better if marriage was only about physical appearances. Gee...maybe they love each other. What a concept.

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
It is not about the age difference between these two, but about the bride's aging appearance in her 40s.

I am serious in my comment that I see no beauty in the bride of this Presidential spokesman's. Maybe sounds too harsh, but I just cannot help it.
Navka not gorgeous? Outrageous! This is Navka! A little bit too brown, a little bit too blond, a little bit too much of everything, but that's why we love her.
And he has the skin colour of a crab. :biggrin:

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
I know that for some people here whatever relates to Putin is like Pavlov's dog reflex. But frankly speaking I was purplexed by some quite unclassy comments about a lady. Guess that the topic should be closed.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Navka not gorgeous? Outrageous! This is Navka! A little bit too brown, a little bit too blond, a little bit too much of everything, but that's why we love her.
And he has the skin colour of a crab. :biggrin:
I think Navka is beautiful. Too much skin tan, but it's her taste. She still looks beautiful, especially for her age. That man is lucky.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I think Navka is beautiful. Too much skin tan, but it's her taste.

And my taste. When I'm on holiday I always want to be really tanned. And I will be more tanned as Navka on the pictures. They are in Sochi what is a seaside resort.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Agree completely! Yes, she went a wee bit overboard, but a lot of brides go even further.

Regardless, she IS still gorgeous! No matter what anybody says!

I know that for some people here whatever relates to Putin is like Pavlov's dog reflex. But frankly speaking I was purplexed by some quite unclassy comments about a lady. Guess that the topic should be closed.

Even though I am the original poster of this thread, with the way the discussion has gone, I tend to agree.

:disapp:

CaroLiza_fan

Status
Not open for further replies.