Tessa and Scott Take Over Twitter | Golden Skate

Tessa and Scott Take Over Twitter

Hello, I just wanted to let those of you that may not know that today/right now Tessa and Scott are taking over the CDN Olympic Team twitter account; and signing with #VirtueMoir (which is also how you're supposed to hashtag if you tweet them)!!! :biggrin:

There's a video posted of Tessa and Kaitlyn W. singing :yay:

anyanka

Record Breaker
Hello, I just wanted to let those of you that may not know that today/right now Tessa and Scott are taking over the CDN Olympic Team twitter account; and signing with #VirtueMoir (which is also how you're supposed to hashtag if you tweet them)!!! :biggrin:

There's a video posted of Tessa and Kaitlyn W. singing :yay:

You mean this singular slice of awesomeness??? ---> https://vine.co/v/MD5EvgX1rYD I can't stop watching it. I never liked or understood Vine before but I do now. :p

Seriously I saw them singing, and thought Kaitlyn W can be Roxie, Tessa can be Velma, and boom! They could perform "Chicago the Musical" on ice!

YES!!!!! :yay: Ahaha, I LOVE that video!!!! I am so happy they're such great friends and goobers because they're two of my all-time favorites!!!! I love it!

Basically as you can see from all of my "!!," I am having the best day ever because of this twitter take over...

(And yes, I've never really understood vine....but I'm loving it now....and maybe they'll give us even more videos!) :party2:

anyanka

Record Breaker
YES!!!!! :yay: Ahaha, I LOVE that video!!!! I am so happy they're such great friends and goobers because they're two of my all-time favorites!!!! I love it!

Basically as you can see from all of my "!!," I am having the best day ever because of this twitter take over...

(And yes, I've never really understood vine....but I'm loving it now....and maybe they'll give us even more videos!) :party2:

Yes please to skaters posting awesome Vine videos. Especially from rehearsals, competitions, etc.
I wonder what a Vine account dedicated to MARINA ZUEVA would have been like during the last five years. I would have obsessed and watched the heck outta that.

Yes please to skaters posting awesome Vine videos. Especially from rehearsals, competitions, etc.
I wonder what a Vine account dedicated to MARINA ZUEVA would have been like during the last five years. I would have obsessed and watched the heck outta that.

I just want her to write a tell-all book already.... I'm sure she knows all sorts of things about so many people. I'd pre-order that book for sure. Granted....I don't think she'd ever do that unless she were retired or something. But either way, I'm sure she knows so much.

And yes, I'd love to see more vines of practices and rink interactions!!! :)