Ticket information | Golden Skate

Ticket information

RUKen

Rinkside
Tickets are not yet for sale, but pricing has been posted:

All-Session Tickets On Sale June 1

All-Event Ticket Package includes access to all events at the Honda Center from Feb. 5-10, 2018 including:

Access to all official practice starting February 5, 2019

An assigned seat to all competition sessions from February 7-10

An assigned seat to the Skating Spectacular (skating gala) on Sunday, February 10

PRICING:

All-Session Ticket Prices

Platinum - $599/ea. ++ (TM fees, Facility Fee and CC fees)

Rows A-C for all available sections

P2 Lowerbowl Sides - $499/ea. ++ (TM fees, Facility Fee and CC fees)

Sections 205-211 and 219-225 rows C and above

P3 Lowerbowl Endzones: $399/ea. ++ (TM fees, Facility Fee and CC fees)

Sections 212-218 and 226-204 rows C and above

skaterl8r

Spectator
Where did you find this info?
Additionally, where will tickets be available for purchase? I was hoping for some cheaper options

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Where did you find this info?
Additionally, where will tickets be available for purchase? I was hoping for some cheaper options

The official event website has the information in the OP.

As more information becomes available, it would be worth keeping an eye on this thread and on the Four Continents thread in The Edge. As well as on the official website, of course.

(The references to "TM fees" lead me to believe that one way to buy tix will be via Ticketmaster.)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
USFS members now have access to single session tickets in advance. BTW, there us a mistake on my all event package receipt from May and I asked them about it.
Maybe it is now fixed on their website.
Here is what they said.
"There is a delivery delay set in place for all tickets till November 5th, 2018. You will receive your tickets 10-14 business days after the delay has been lifted."

lightsout

Rinkside
I was hoping to go with my sister to 3-4 events, but the ticket fees are WILD, and they are charged separately for each session.

Do you think I could get away with planning a trip but buying tickets at the door to save like $150?

nguyhm

On the Ice
Is there a way to find out where the Kiss and Cry area is? I'm guessing judges table is behind sec 207-209.

SkateSand

Rinkside
By the way, some people have received their tickets already. I'll be keeping an eye out for the mail.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I was hoping to go with my sister to 3-4 events, but the ticket fees are WILD, and they are charged separately for each session.

Do you think I could get away with planning a trip but buying tickets at the door to save like $150?

Just my two cents....
1. It is possible that this event may not sell out and if they have told you that you can buy tickets at the window without fees, then yes, you could buy tickets in the nose bleeds that way and save money.
2. You could wait and see if you can pick up tickets on the secondary market, or even in front of the venue
3. Just got an email that says this:" Get your single-session tickets before the best seats are gone! A single-session ticket will give you an assigned seat to the session of your choice. Four Continents will feature ladies, men's, pairs and ice dance, plus the exhibition skating gala on Sunday, Feb. 10.

Bring a large group and save! Group discounts are available for orders of eight tickets or more. Please contact the group sales team at 714-940-2859.

For specific questions regarding seating, call the Honda Center Box Office at 714-704-2500."
Do you know anyone in the area that can buy them now by showing up at the window?

4. Price gouging is a way of life in the states now. You rent a motel room in Everett WA and there are all sorts of taxes to be paid. Buy a car and there is a destination fee and a paperwork fee and a this fee and a that fee. You could just eat the difference and buy good tickets NOW before they are gone. It makes me mad that they add on these fees and not label them what they are....added profit. But we are going to one of the most expensive states in the Union during a prime vacation time to a prime vacation area. I expect this to be an expensive trip between the hotel, air fare, on the ice tickets and food/ADULT BEVERAGES. But at the end of the day, I bet I will feel like my money was well spent. ;)

SkateSand

Rinkside
I couldn't remember where my seat was (hey, I bought my all event package way back in May, lol) so when I checked Ticketmaster to see where my seat was, it reminded me that I had selected the "print at home" delivery method. I guess I'd be waiting a long time to get them mailed to me. :palmf: Anyway, I printed them out just now. :biggrin:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I couldn't remember where my seat was (hey, I bought my all event package way back in May, lol) so when I checked Ticketmaster to see where my seat was, it reminded me that I had selected the "print at home" delivery method. I guess I'd be waiting a long time to get them mailed to me. :palmf: Anyway, I printed them out just now. :biggrin:

When you get to be my age, you make very very careful notes! No short term memory. ;)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I received mine in the mail today too. Individual tickets for each discipline but no practice pass. I'm also in 218.

PaulE, I think we will be glad we bought tickets early and got the hotel next to the brew pub. If I am reading the seat availabiliy for SA correctly, it looks like a good attendance, which means, I hope, a good attendance at 4CCs. I hope we get someone nice to sit next to like Miki that one year....or maybe Demelza Poldark! ;)