United-States
1. Evgenia's FP. :)
2. Gilles/poirier FD
3. Aymoz FP
4. Moores-Towers/Mariciano FS
5. Brown. FP

And Smart/Diaz FD

Edited to add.
Shout out to Mariah Bell love all your programs and dresses this year.
Evgenia exhibition

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Only men & ladies (did not watch pairs & dance):

Cha sp+fs
Uno fs
Yamashita fs
Medvedeva fs

lesnar001

Record Breaker
I really only saw the LP for the Men and Ladies....

1. Mako Yamashita
2. Jun-liet!!!!!!!!
3. Shoma Uno
4. Evgenia Medvedeva
5. Mariah Bell

I submit the following amendment....

1A Liza T - Exhibition

1. Mako Yamashita
2. Jun-liet!!!!!!!!
3. Shoma Uno
4. Evgenia Medvedeva
5. Mariah Bell

removof

On the Ice
My top 5 is :

1) Tuktamysheva Gala

2) James Cipres lp

3) Aymoz sp

4) Peng Jin sp

5) Lauriaut Le Gac fd

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Jason Brown LP
Evgenia Medvedeva LP
James/Cipres FS
Elizaveta's SP
Shoma Uno's LP

Pretty much mine too except...even though I am a big Jason fan, I would substitute Mako's LP for his....and I would put James/Cipres FS right below her. Those were two jaw droppers for my wife and I.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
1. James/Cipres FS
2. Gilles/Poirier FD
3. James/Cipres SP
4. Messing SP
5. Smart/Diaz RD

jersey1302

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Hands down number 1 was Gilles/Poirier FD. It was easily the best work they have done this year and by year end could be in serious contention of a world championship gold medal. They are going to have to find a way to seperate them selves a bit from the other dance teams because the top 3 were all with in half a point.

The other performances that stood out to be and were my top 2-5 were:

James/Cipres FS
Lauriault/Le Gak SD
Messing SP and FS
Mako Yamashita FS

LadyB

Record Breaker
Five is not enough, but there is no question about my number 1 by a country mile:

Piper & Paul's FD!!!! :luv17::yes2: They nailed it, they've made it up there with the best of them and I wish they'll go all the way to the top from here. I loved them from the first time I saw them three years ago, they are well and truly magic!

The rest in no particular order:
2. Zhenya's comeback and bronze medal
3. Tuktamysheva's gala (that girl is soooooo on fire :hap57:)
4. Boikova/Kozlovski FS - there's a pair to look forward to
5. SinKats beating H/D in the FD!

There's more I loved, like the audience (I'm sure GS supporters gave it their best shot) and Piper & Paul's gala (I've never seen them doing anything romantic like that, beauty).

Nika09

On the Ice
1. Smart/Diaz RD
2. James/Cipres FP
3. Peng/Jin SP
4. James/Cipres SP (little shaky this time but in whole it's just a gorgeous program)
5. Shoma Uno SP (but please get rid of this costume, Shoma!)

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Super late, since GP Helsinki is going on, lol, but fwiw the performances that had the biggest impact on me being there live (did not see pairs FS):

1. Piper and Paul FD — worth the trip for this performance alone.
2. Shoma FS — absolutely mesmerizing (despite the mistakes at the end), he performs with his heart and soul 1000%.
3. Mako FS — delightful personality, impressive athletic jumps, skating skills, speed and flow.
4. Kevin FS — wonderful performance quality and natural athleticism, even when tilted in the air he landed his jumps so gracefully, like a cat.
5. Evgenia FS — great comeback from sp, her competitive spirit/determination radiated from every move in her performance..

HM:
Jason FS — while obviously a work in progress, no one can charm an audience like Jason.
Samarin — not previously a fan, but surprisingly he was much more likeable/impressive live, lots of energy and power.
Liza SP — triple axel was so effortless it looked like a double, standout in strength and power, and uniquely charming.
ETA: Jun FS— how could I forget Juliet?! Impressive triple lutz/loop right in front of me, convincingly sold the eclectic music, solid technically for the most part, emerging full package.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Super late, since GP Helsinki is going on, lol, but fwiw the performances that had the biggest impact on me being there live (did not see pairs FS):

1. Piper and Paul FD — worth the trip for this performance alone.
2. Shoma FS — absolutely mesmerizing (despite the mistakes at the end), he performs with his heart and soul 1000%.
3. Mako FS — delightful personality, impressive athletic jumps, skating skills, speed and flow.
4. Kevin FS — wonderful performance quality and natural athleticism, even when tilted in the air he landed his jumps so gracefully, like a cat.
5. Evgenia FS — great comeback from sp, her competitive spirit/determination radiated from every move in her performance..

HM:
Jason FS — while obviously a work in progress, no one can charm an audience like Jason.
Samarin — not previously a fan, but surprisingly he was much more likeable/impressive live, lots of energy and power.
Liza SP — triple axel was so effortless it looked like a double, standout in strength and power, and uniquely charming.
ETA: Jun FS— how could I forget Juliet?! Impressive triple lutz/loop right in front of me, convincingly sold the eclectic music, solid technically for the most part, emerging full package.

Pretty much this list, adding in James and Cipres FS, Keegan Messing's SP, Boikova/Kozlovskii FS, Wang/Liu FD

DONE. wow that was easy, thanks for doing the work for me lol.

Okay, okay...all of the above programs would be included, but I still have to rank them, lol

1. James/Cipres FS
2. Gilles/Poirier FD
3. Shoma FS
4. Medvedeva FS
5. Liza SP

HM (honestly this was hard to rank and depending on my mood the order could change
1. Yamashita FS
2 .Boikova/Kozlovskii FS
3. Brown FS
4. Aymoz FS
5. Messing SP
6. Cha FS
7. Samarin FS
8. Wang/Liu FD

Man, I was a in a great mood, I liked so many programs.

Last edited: