Tuktamysheva bringing back 3A and artistry | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Tuktamysheva bringing back 3A and artistry

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
Wow she hardly throws her body into it at all.

For me, she has the most stunning 3A of any woman ever. It's so smooth and easy that it almost doesn't even look like an athletic element. There isn't a lot of excessive movement to throw her off, either, which is why I think it was a relatively successful jump for her a few years ago.

mrrice

Record Breaker
For me, she has the most stunning 3A of any woman ever. It's so smooth and easy that it almost doesn't even look like an athletic element. There isn't a lot of excessive movement to throw her off, either, which is why I think it was a relatively successful jump for her a few years ago.

I agree, the jump she did in that video clip was as effortless as she's ever done it. I have always said that I found Tonya's 3A to be the best that I had ever seen but Tuk looks spectacular. I hope she has a great season.

moriel

Record Breaker
New rules really benefit her, since she has literally everything to hit those +4/+5
Her chance to shine, hopefully she takes it

synteis

Medalist
She is such a beautiful jumper, especially with Kaetlyn out of the GP this year, I am hoping that she'll make the GPF so I can watch her jump a lot :love:

Scout

Final Flight
Gosh, that triple axel was a beauty! Lots of respect for her, for her attitude and her fight.

moriel

Record Breaker
tbh her 3A is irrelevant
If she can bring 3Lz+3T and land all her triples like she did in 14-15, I can easily see her competing for medals, if the scoring is minimally fair.

LRK

Record Breaker
Love you, Liza.:)

Just keep your positive spirit, and have lots of fun out there, and I believe success may follow.:)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I think that with right attitude and training, she can revive her 2014/15 season's success to certain extend. Ladies' discipline went into different place it was back then and I don't expect Elizaveta to be undefeated all season long, doing as much competitions as she has done therefore or to become World champion - I do believe she still can develop and challenge herself, leading it to a good, solid place. What I expect is to see her with same confident look, 'regalness' in presence while skating and performing her programs - I remember this feel of an absolute conviction in her expression when she stepped on ice at Euros, Worlds and even WTT back in 2015 - and I could not take my eyes of her, mumus or not;). She can command audience by her skating and if she brings back that 3A and tech consistency back...I'm exciting for her, despite having this one phenomenal season only with troubles before and after it, she made me remember her due to her skating and ice presence, not for those troubles or any dramas.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Kick some serious butt, Queen Liza.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Love Liza and wish her the best, but I am seriously dreading if she get to beat everyone by doing the 3t3t in the SP strategy, ie/ Why ISU increased the value of 3t twice since Vancouver, increased to 0.44 i believe in the 2nd half?

SP layout by WC

3A, 3lz, 3t3t, with the

3t3t + 5 GOEs beat 3lz3t + 2 GOEs
3lz + 3 GOEs beat 3T + 4 GOEs
3A < +4 GOEs is better than 2A + 3 GOEs

etc etc... Won't bother bring the 3A early in the season, so she can build her momentum.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
I hope Liza has a good season! She has some of my favorite jumps in senior ladies! I was never really a fan of hers because I value musicality and interpretation a lot and she doesn't really shine in that department, but I hope to see her improve and I wish her to land plenty of clean 3A :)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Love Liza and wish her the best, but I am seriously dreading if she get to beat everyone by doing the 3t3t in the SP strategy, ie/ Why ISU increased the value of 3t twice since Vancouver, increased to 0.44 i believe in the 2nd half?

SP layout by WC

3A, 3lz, 3t3t, with the

etc etc... Won't bother bring the 3A early in the season, so she can build her momentum.

I think that it could resemble the winning/solid strategy she had in 2014/15 season - and now, scoring will be her ally even more it seems. She may focus early in the season on stabilizing solid tech, maybe not on the hardest level, but with top quality in everything she does, meanwhile adding 3A to even more get her confidence up. 3A may not be crucial/very beneficiary if is a hit or miss, but used strategically could make difference for Elizaveta:)

starla16

Medalist
YASSSS LIZA! :clap:

I've love her spirit and hope the best for her. And thank god she's not doing a tango or middle eastern program (RIP those Muu muus).

AMAZING song choices for her. Or like, any skater. I know it'll be tough, but I just want to see her slay again. She's like a Leonova 2.0 where I hope she will always be in the mix and have something unique and exciting (other than a 3A) to bring to every competition.

now that Leonova is gone, Tuk is the new Loenova. She's still around and has been a senior since 2011.
Wow, Feels like forever.

charlotte14

Medalist

SP layout by WC

3A, 3lz, 3t3t, with the

Have you seen they scored Liza last season? Even when she landed her jumps, the GOE for her were low.

Tutto

Record Breaker
''“Nobody stopped me from winning Worlds and Europeans without competition in the training group, without toughness and bitchiness,”, ha ha here looking at you Eteri...

moriel

Record Breaker
''“Nobody stopped me from winning Worlds and Europeans without competition in the training group, without toughness and bitchiness,”, ha ha here looking at you Eteri...

It kinda backfires because we can see where "just having fun" got her over the last 2 seasons. Also, lack of pressure is very debatable, if we remember all the competitions she had that season, and the competitive anger from not being able to go to Olympics. There are pressures and pressures. Competition in your training group, but also pressure to make the team and so on.
For example, this year, she has the pressure of possibility of not making the team at all next year.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
She has a quality that no one else has that is hard to name.. combination of beauty, fierceness, determination maybe? Qualities we all appreciate. Great news !!