xibsuarz

Record Breaker
In no particular order:
Shibs' SD/FD
Zhenya's SP
Wakaba's SP/FS
Caro's SP
Misha's FS

Can I give an honorable mention to Yuzuru landing the 4Lz? Of course, it wasn't the prettiest, but great for him to succeed on it :biggrin:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
1. First and foremost to all of you I watched with live. You make every event better. Thanks to the admins for fixing whatever was wrong during the Men's SP/Short Dance threads. Big thumbs up to you for your hard work.

2. Misha Ge's SP and FS. I'm so glad he stayed in and didn't retire.

3. Moris's FS. I have wanted someone to skate to Believer and Radioactive since I first heard them. Costumes not withstanding Moris made me a fan this weekend.

4. S/B (pairs edition) SP. I'm a bit of a fan girl so I was glad to see them skate well in the SP. I really really hope that the concussion problems are over for this team.

5. Valeriia Mikhailova for being a bright, happy spot in the ladies SP.

Also big :thumbsup: to Evgenia M for changing programs and for continuing her winning streak, To Nathan for winning his first GP title, the shibs for winning dance, S/B for their improvement and to T/M for their lovely lines and incredible twist and not for their Free (please change this pronto)

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
1. Shibs SD & FD
2. Nathan SP & FS
3. Elena SP
4. Evgenia FS
5. Moris FS

matcha

Medalist
Pooh bear ice attack
Wakababy SP/FS
Misha SP/FS
Crying girl semei ♡
Raf being the embarrassing dad in the kiss and cry

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Carolina FS---such grace and elegance
Nathan SP and FS
Shibs' SD and FD
Misha GE SP and FS
Mariah Bell FS
Yuzu FS
Wakaba SP and FS

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I haven't seen all the videos but this is what I liked so far:

Shibs' SD (although I don't love Alex's skintone shirt)
Carolina's FS (this is why I'm glad she hasn't retired yet)
Nathan's SP (amazing step sequence)
Vale and Ondrej's SP (they are so much fun)
Misha Ge's FS (like Carolina, glad he didn't retire)

Honorable mention to Mirai for going for the 3A in both programs and bouncing back in the FS after her rough SP.

zounger

Medalist
Evgenia SP
Chen SP
Shibutani's FS
Carolina FS
Misha Ge

Also: Hanyu FS, Aliev SP, Moris FS, Wakaba FS, Mariah, Mirai 3A and the monologue she has at end of FS, ABBA girl.

viennaskater

Medalist
Gilles/Poirier's moody laid-back FD - love it to bits!
Castelli/Tran's emotional FS, skated to the gorgeous soulful 'Woman' by Shawn Phillips. And that death-spiral entry, wow!
Wakaba Higuchi's sexy James Bond FS.
Astakhova/Rogonov's FS.
Nathan Chen's SP. Unbelievable, like an express train. Does this guy have no nerves??

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
no order

AR SP/LP :luv17:
Misha Ge SP/FS
Shibs SD
Caro's all
Nathan SP/LP
Wakaba SP

Best dressed

Maia Shibs SD (Queen!:bow:)
Stepanova FD
Med Ex
Nathan LP
Lena LP
Wakaba SP

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Nathan's & Carolina's programs, Stepanova & Bukin FD, & Aliev's SP. I was very impressed by Aliev & forsee him as a future star.

LadyB

Record Breaker
In no particular order:

1. Stolbova/Klimov: despite mistakes (which can be sorted, as Ksenia usually doesn't have a problem with these elements), they have by far the best performance, passion and presence on the ice. :love:
2. Yuzu's Seimei... and that wasn't even at his best, but it always sends shivers down my spine!
3. Gilles/Poirier both programmes, they are just so unique, quirky and different in a very refreshing style
4. Bobrova/Soloviev: when Katia does the handstand on Dima's leg :2thumbs:
5. Daniil Samsonov: a young lad who single-handedly rocked the gala

Honorary mention: Moris (up and coming) and Marchei/Hotarek (just because) ;)

cell

On the Ice
I enjoyed Stepanova/Bukin's FD as well, despite the cheese factor. They perofrmed it really well and had nice transitions.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
first of all - watching with All GSers AND through GSers eyes/posts while I was at work:thank:, experience like no other:)

the performance I re-watched the most up to this moment? Shibutanis SD hands down, the highlight of the event for me in every sense

skaters/performances that simply made me a happy person (including results)? Carolina and Misha Ge's both programs, both just divine performers

the performance that kept me the most on the edge of my seat? Definitely Nathan's SP, a super blend of exciting skater and exciting program

performances that made me even more to fall in love with skater/program? Wakaba SP and both Gilles/Porier's programs, stand-outs in their respective categories