Hubbell/Donohue everything

Fournier-Beaudry Sorensen everything

Sui/Han everything

The veterans winning against the "new" generation

The Japanese audience

GGFan

Record Breaker
In no particular order:

1) Both C/L programs: this is huge given that I've never been a fan, but their packaging and choreography just stands out this season.
2) Sui/Han FP: these rascals are making me fall in love with Turandot!
3) V/M programs: I will never not be grateful for this comeback. Their skating skills and interpretation are just beyond.
4) Adam's FP and layback in both programs: So glad he kept that free. Gorgeous and unique to Adam.
5) Satoko's packaging and non-jump elements: absolutely brilliant, gorgeous, etc. Someone please donate an extra spot to the Japanese ladies!! :pray:

Honorable mention: The Danish team. Their short dance might be the best one this season and the free is getting better as the season continues.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
this will be a bit different, because I loved whole packages from 5 teams/skaters in particular and whole lot more as honourable mentions:

- Adam Rippon - he got people the best present ever by this FS, even if he was the bday boy, and I'm totally biased for SP - successful or not, this is my kind of jam and he's selling it like hot cakes:), and his backstage antics keep me wishing I had 1/10 of his sass and that he would be my bff

- Madison/Zach - whereas others try to sell fantasy and create beautiful images, they create fantastic reality that hits you deeply in the core while watching, putting out there body and emotion to see in person, without imagining anything. I just wish that this kind of reality would be scored higher, because they sure found their own way to own the material and seduce people into it.

- Wenjing/Cong - FS in particular was some kind of milestone for them I feel, they seemed to really complete in full their vision of skating, its blend within perfromance to create a 'beyon', 'more' version of it. It takes not only a mastered skill like theirs, but a real confidence and maturity to pull of ballsy choices of music in quite non-traditional way

- Tessa and Scott - I already stopped watching them through scores and other marking points - their way of excelling performances, maintenace of integrity and character of both programs, going deeper into core of expression and movement each time proves that those choices were perfect for them and that there is still so much of growth and excellence from them to look forward to;

- Sergei Voronov - I'm not crazy about his programs alone, but I'm always on board with his focus, strenght and expression put into his performances, so glad he's pushing the envelope for Olympics strongly and in style:)

honourable mentions: Anna/Luca stylish programs, Satoko's sublime skills that lit up whole arena, Alexei Bychenko in SP, Alexa and Chris being walking/skating inspiration, Mirai, Laurence and Nikola with their sensuality (miracle that I did not pass out from suave:drama:), Domo-kun being the most handsome men out there, JAPANESE AUDIENCE: their waiving flags game, clapping game and enthusiasm shown

LaArdilla

Medalist
In no particular order:

-Rippon's FD (just breathtaking)
-my babies H/D everything
-V/M everything (and Scott's creative way of finishing the twizzles :D )
-Thurskaya's elegant presence on ice and huge jumps
-Medvedeva's FD - yes, her worst up to date, but she showed how to regroup and pull herself together after huge mistakes, so kuddos to her

Honourable mentions: C/L FD not being as cheesy as I had predicted, the DANES (better and better with each skate), S/K's FD - I'm a sucker for Rachmaninov's concerto no. 2 and this one was less annoying that Tarasova/Morosov's SP, JAPANESE AUDIENCE with their flags!

s_parks

Record Breaker
Sui/Han's everything, especially nailing the 3s in the free and setting WR
V/M FD
Tsurskaya's lutz, give it all the +3s, etc.
H/D FD
The beautiful k&c zone- what a nice setup.

LadyB

Record Breaker
No particular order:

1. Stolbova/Klimov everything :love: they're in the final!!!!
2. Sergei Voronov - just wow and congratulations!!! :clapper:
3. Adam Rippon FS
4. Sui/Han - FS
5. Adam Rippon singing at Gala

Shocker: Medvedeva falling a second time this season!!!! :eeking:
My heart goes out to the Orser Team, it's almost like a curse. Hope the bad spell ends here! :2thumbs:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
In random order

1) Discovering Polina : big jumps, flair... liked her
2) Alena Leonava skating pretty much back and back clean programs....such resilience and longevity, especially for a Russian "girl"
3)V/M's programs still getting better and better after Skate Canada. That's impreesive.
4) Danes free dance...
5) Keegan Messing getting better and better in the GP circuit... It's late for him to get such exposure but it's needed... once he controls his jumps better he could make a difference... I still think he will clinch a berth on the Canadian Olympic team.

rain

Record Breaker
Virtue and Moir free dance
Hubbell and Donahue free dance
Sui/Han SP and LP
Seguin and Bilodeau LP
Koster LP

Honourable mention to Adam Rippon's LP

Viiktoruu

On the Ice
Not necessarily in this order:
1. Virtue and Moir's FD - can't understand why the judges held back with the PCS.
2. Evgenia Medvedeva's SP.
3. Adam Rippon's FS :luv17:
4. Sui and Han's everything
5. Stolbova and Klimov getting back in the game and being so freaking gorgeous :love:

Ice Diva

On the Ice
Virtue and Moir - short & free dance
Hubbell and Donahue - short & free dance
Sui/Han SP and LP
Voronov - SP & LP
Kostner - SP & LP

randomfan

Record Breaker
In no particular order (ladies only):

Alena Leonovaā€™s FS
Satoko Miyaharaā€™s SP
Polinaā€™s Tsurskayaā€™s SP and FS
Mirai Nagasuā€™s FS
Rika Hongoā€™s SP and FS

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
1) Gramps Voronov SP & FS
2) Hubbell & Donahue SD
3) Satoko Miyahara SP & FS
4) Sui and Han SP & FS
5) Keegan Messing SP & FS (love his exuberance and showmanship!)
5-1/2) Scimeca & Knieram (everything except the SBS jumps :palmf:)

randomsplashes

Rinkside
1) Sui and Han's SD/FD: their programs gets better and better each time :love:
2) V/M's SD/FD: they don't just dance, they own their programs :love:
3) Polina's FD: oooOH those jumps...wow
4) Fournier/Sorensen's FD: such a beautiful program that deserves to be shown at the olympics
5) Rippon's FD: breathtaking :luv17:

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
1. Adam Rippon LP

That's pretty much it. Rippon's performance is the only thing here that showed skating as close to the ideal of what it should be. The pairs programs were precise and impressive but the choreography and interpretation are lacking to me. The dance programs are just these endless series of twizzles and other turns, leaving the interesting movements as too stand-alone to hold much value. The ladies are...yeah. It's been nice seeing Rika Hongo fight back this season, forever underscored, but her programs aren't her best either (the LP could have been special too, but now she's trying to go for more of the Russian style instead of something more musical and meaningful).

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Sergei SP/LP - nice antidote for all the things that have been bothering me about the men's discipline lately...2 almost perfect clean programs, a huge new PB and a very appreciative audience
Deniss SP/LP - despite the mistakes, he performed them to the hilt. Loved his ex too
Polina SP
Adam LP
Stolbova/Klimov LP (S/H were great too, but their programs are boring to me this season)

edit - I forgot Alena's LP and I will add Kazuki's SP. This was overall a very good GP compared to China and Canada, apart from the shady judging in ladies, Yuzuru's injury & Evgenia not being 100%, and my poor Dima...

blackey

On the Ice
v/m everything - we're blessed to have them back.

Voronov's fp - I almost teared up a little bit watching that, we don't get to see stuff like this often in figure skating don't we?

Deniss Vasiljevs' fp - That step sequence!! I really really wish he could get his quad, it will be such a shame if he can't compete with the other boys.

Kazuki Tomono's sp - what a surprise! I think I've watched him a couple of times by now, but he never really impressed me until now. He just need a little bit more time to get everything in place.

Polina Tsurskaya's sp - those jumps men.. I think she's my fav Russian senior lady.