On the Ice
My top 5 is :

1) Nathan Chen gala

2) james cipres LP

3) Aymoz SP

4) Papadakis Cizeron FD

5) Brown sp

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
1. Jason Brown SP

um, Iā€™ll get back to you on the rest:laugh:

rachno2

Record Breaker
1. Jason Brown SP
2. Marin Honda SP
3. Papadakis / Cizeron FD (maybe I should start watching ID :laugh:)
4. Mai Mihara FS (if it weren't for that popped salchow....:drama:)
5. Kevin Aymoz FS / Romain Ponsart SP (both so French and so extra)

Shoutout to Stanislava Konstantinova's smile, Rika Kihira's grit, and Evgenia Medvedeva's fighting spirit :thumbsup:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Brian Joubert and his moving tribute to Denis Ten (welling up while I'm typing this)
Piper & Paul - both programmes, especially FD
Piper & Paul - Gala
Sin/Kats - FD
Boikova / Kozlovskii - SP

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
1) Jason Brown anything
2) Gabby & Guillaume's FS
3) Vanessa & Morgan's anything
4) Tarah and Danny's FS
5) Rika Kihira FS

**Most fun moment -- No Name Face giving her handmade sunflowers to Piper and Paul**

LaArdilla

Medalist
1. NoNameFace with her flowers making us Golden Skate-rs proud
2. Papadakis / Cizeron curve lifts and everything else for that matter
3. French guys (Ponsart and Aymoz) being creative, entertaining and just so cool
4. Gabiā€™s dorky moment while receiving her plastic... whatever it was
5. Jason Brownā€™s short

Honourable mentions: Denis Ten tribute and amazing slo mos! The camera work during actual performances was pretty bad, but the slo mos were first class.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Last edited:

oatmella

陈巍
Record Breaker
1. Nathan Chen FS
2. Nathan Chen gala
3. Nathan Chen SP
4. Rika Kihira FS
5. Romain Ponsart SP

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You guys...:ghug:

It meant a lot for me, but it gets even bigger seeing it meant a lot for others too.

And you must be exhausted after all that flag waving you did! Every time the camera flashed on the audience (ok, maybe not EVERY time), there you were! Maybe you've come down from your high by now, and I hope you had a smooth transition back to the real world. :dance2:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
And you must be exhausted after all that flag waving you did! Every time the camera flashed on the audience (ok, maybe not EVERY time), there you were! Maybe you've come down from your high by now, and I hope you had a smooth transition back to the real world. :dance2:

:)

This is my purpose, to support skaters as much as I can, flags were such a great idea it turned out - not only for support, but for interactions with skaters and getting myself such a great souvenir to reminisce about competition:). The transistion is hard (if I had money, I would go to Zagreb to see Jason and PSquared once again lol), but now I have even stronger purpose than before, to save money and to go more. Even my mom, seeing all those clips, the way Piper held my gift, all messages from You guys, she really saw why it is important to me and what it means to me. Feeling your support, meeting GS users in person, seeing skaters (some for the first time) and being in that bubble of enjoyment for 14-16 hrs a day left me constantly smiling, happy and not tired at all:) :) :)