Yuma Kagiyama | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Yuma Kagiyama

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Yuma won the small silver medal at Worlds with a second-place free skate over Nathan Chen. He landed two clean quads with high GOE as well as a lovely triple axel and all level-4 steps and spins.

bouncy

☀️
On the Ice
I really like Yuma's skating but still cautiously put him in 3rd place in the prediction thread.
But what a great short last night!
Go challenge the Chen-Hanyu domination and prove me wrong in the free!:cheer2:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I knew he could medal before the competition but OMG I nearly passed out in the store from looking at the standings!!!! The best of the 2003 class for sure!

Congrats to Yuma and his team!!!!!
:hap10::hap10::hap10:

Off to celebrate 🥂

pianistliz

On the Ice
While I'm heartbroken for Hanyu, I'm THRILLED for Yuma!!!!! Wow! He is something else!!! Definitely THE up-and-coming skater (although he's now reigning world silver medalist so I guess he's already arrived) to watch in my opinion. And omg he was so cute in the medal ceremony!

Adjesusluvsu

Rinkside
Country
United-States
Yuma needs more love in here! I know this is cliche, but he has so much potential at such a young age, and he seems to have a really strong work ethic. He is a rising star!

And his reaction in the Kiss and Cry was the most precious moment of the whole event 😄

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Yuma landed a clean quad loop in practice. He's been working on it for over two years, and it's the first time he's landed it fully rotated. :giggle:

0707c20e4882ef96882f85d859821991e71fe3cb.gifv