Yuzuru Hanyu: 2016-17 Season | Page 1602 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2016-17 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
His thighs are BIG :jaw: I know it is common for figure skaters but still it's Yuzuru so I had been guessing he had less muscles before seeing this picture...(sorry Yuzuru and thank you for sharing, Plusama).

Those are quad jumping muscles. :shocked:
The photo made me laugh out loud. :laugh:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Those are quad jumping muscles. :shocked:
The photo made me laugh out loud. :laugh:

Yep, for all that he is a slender man and his landings are 'soft as a freshly born kitten' (copyright Johnny), he is still a quad jumper, he's always going to have the muscles to back that up. But lol that he pushed his shorts up to show them off against Plushy's.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Next I need him and Shoma to compare thighs. For science.

Of course, it all needs to be scientifically studied. *cough* Like the muscle study Interspectator posted. *cough*

No really, I guess I never gave it that much thought, because Yuzuru looks so slender, but this makes sense, in a suprising way. Haha.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Well, we have 14 comments after all :laugh: (and there are probably even more to come)

I wonder every single time, how he can jump one quad after another with these slender legs. Now I ask myself how he manages to cover his muscles so well (yes, even in LGC.)

I'm not surprised at all. Have you seen his Besti squat? xD

I'm more amused that Plushy gets him in a mood to show them off. Though no 'Sex Bomb' from you, Yuzu. Please.

Henni147

Final Flight
I'm not surprised at all. Have you seen his Besti squat? xD

I'm more amused that Plushy gets him in a mood to show them off. Though no 'Sex Bomb' from you, Yuzu. Please.
I fear, fanboys are doing everything, if their idol asks them to :laugh: (Scary that Yuzuru seems to enjoy it...)

What 'besti squad' do you mean? *I'm so uninformed* :scratch2:

Henni147

Final Flight

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
Ah thanks for that pic! I was not too far away with my idea of his 'besti squat' then :biggrin:

No matter how much Yuzuru tries to look cool and sexy, he's still well-behaved and cute in the first place (and it fits him better imo).

https://youtu.be/U7Wp0vBpZRg?t=1m34s
Besti Squat was world and olympic champion Bestemianova's signature move and is named after her. From her interviews we know he is still thankful to her and Bobrin for helping in 11/12 program choreos ,sending flowers and letters to them till now. I guess Natasha sensei is happy to see Yuzu using this move in his program.

iorii

On the Ice
I hope I'm not too late to the legs party because I'm still thinking about it before going to sleep :eek::

Yuzuru hides dem muscles pretty well in black (and purple of sin) pants--his slender figure is a lie. I definitely wouldn't mind 1-2 more pictures of his legs :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.