Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021 | Page 126 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021

Nachi

On the Ice
Ah...so one more time Yuzuru shows who the king is! He worked hard and he deserved well.
I was quite inactive the past weeks. I was just so glad that I passed my exam and had some free time but now it all changed. I had so many plans... Bet the skaters felt equally bummed. They all trained hard for the competition. Nontheless you have to look up, move forward as good as you can in these days. The lockdown in my country is lifted a tiny bit since yesterday but you're still not allowed to meet your frineds (one person who's not from your household is okay). I wish everybody lots of strength to get through this.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
#RabbitRabbit is trending and I click on it and I see a pool of Yuzu photos. Wait a minute, "Rabbit, Rabbit" is a North American superstition, isn't it? :biggrin:

CarolPooh

Rinkside
I really love on ice perspectives' videos. Hope that he can collaborate more with Yuzu \(^o^)/

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Not many people can withstand such HD camera filming him up close and also put under slow-mo. Every moment is picture-perfect even when he is spinning in the air or stretching his neck;)

I am rather hoping that one of his programs this year includes a black costume (a decent one, not the fifties rejects many of the men wear), or black/red. The man has such beautiful lines in his underarmour.... and moves so beautifully.

(I am still dreaming of at least 50 pieces of music for him alone...)

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh I am watching Tokyo Ghoul now (because of Yuzu's promotion lol).

That's where I heard about it yes. The anime, let alone the manga, is rather gory for wussy me, but I heard an orchestral version of one of the sings and liked it, so chased up more of the instrumental OST, which I like a LOT.

I have a lot of other pieces I would LOVE to see Yuzu skate to, but there's a good chance he has never heard of most of 'em. At least I know he knows this one. :laugh: