Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021 | Page 40 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
What is lovely is that these tributes are from all over the world - Yuzuru isn't just loved in Japan, but everywhere.

ankifeather

Final Flight

Wow that is 5 programs using Seimei music and three directly copying the costume - these kids are going to turn Seimei into a Warhorse at this rate (but also goes to show Yuzu's next generation influence and legacy when he hasn't even retired!)

Also gotta love some of these kids 'creativity' in mixing as many Yuzu in one program as possible - skating to Origin whilst wearing a Otonal/Chopin mix costume or skating Notte Stellata wearing a Masquarade costume, I mean aren't they opposite types of programs lol

CarolPooh

Rinkside
I hope someone from the press can ask Yuzu on how he think about all these tributes. His reaction will be adorable.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I hope someone from the press can ask Yuzu on how he think about all these tributes. His reaction will be adorable.

His team and friends at the TCC are probably collecting too, how proud must they be?

I'm trying to imagine how it must feel... because of course Yuzuru would totally understand how these kiddies feel, he's been there, he's still a fanboy himself at times, and to be the focus of this sort of honoring while still competing himself...

Good thing he has a level head and has learned to deal with being... well, him.

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
Hello fellow Yuzu fans, it has been long since I've posted in this thread, hope you are doing well and as always good luck to Yuzuru :love:

ankifeather

Final Flight
The Canadian silver curse was broken last year already, he got gold at ACI remember?
So was the first GP silver curse.

kiches

Final Flight
...I had not considered this. I like the way you think :>

I hate to break it to you guys but he's pretty much always won gold at ACI (except the Olympic season), but I'm willing to jump on the golden season train - I always say at the start of the season "This will be the season he's undefeated"!

OK, here is the pledge for the golden season.

:ghug:

For any competition ahead that he wins, any of us will go out and do some random act of kindness. No matter what we do, it can be donating to charity or helping a stranger to carry their shopping bags. Just a random act of kindness till he keeps winning and we keep spreading kindness and happiness as he would do. Are you in?