Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021 | Page 89 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021

firal

Record Breaker
We've had two different gala programs this season...I am guessing a different one here too!

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm going to have to take a break... because the corruption and unfairness in the sport is not what I expected when I started watching.

I'll pop in to this and a couple of other fests sometimes. I love Yuzu and Jason and several others... but the rest are not worth it.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I'm going to have to take a break... because the corruption and unfairness in the sport is not what I expected when I started watching.

I'll pop in to this and a couple of other fests sometimes. I love Yuzu and Jason and several others... but the rest are not worth it.

I hope to see you posting here from time to time. We'll miss you! :(

yude

Record Breaker

I understand, there is no need to force you to look something you don't want to see. After Yuzuru retires, probably I will be on the same boat since there are more wonderful things including other sports. Take care :)

yude

Record Breaker
Good morning, everyone! It seems Yuzuru is going to have another press con today, I am looking forward to hearing his future plan :)

I wanted to ask you something, I watched the game on TV Asahi and when Yuzuru finished Origin, the image froze and there was no sound during video replay. Did it happen to your livestreams or broadcasts? I thought my TV was broken because I was sooo excited at the moment :laugh: Shuzo and Oda were explaining later that the power went down right after Yuzuru finished performing and they couldn't believe it. Yuzuru's super power :biggrin:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Good morning, everyone! It seems Yuzuru is going to have another press con today, I am looking forward to hearing his future plan :)

I wanted to ask you something, I watched the game on TV Asahi and when Yuzuru finished Origin, the vision froze and there was no sound during video replay. Did it happen to your livestreams or broadcasts? I thought my TV was broken because I was sooo excited at the moment :laugh: Shuzo and Oda were explaining later that the power went down right after Yuzuru finished performing and they couldn't believe it. Yuzuru's super power :biggrin:

Also watching TV Asahi, it did the same. I yelled at the TV.

firal

Record Breaker

I wanted to ask you something, I watched the game on TV Asahi and when Yuzuru finished Origin, the image froze and there was no sound during video replay. Did it happen to your livestreams or broadcasts? I thought my TV was broken because I was sooo excited at the moment :laugh: Shuzo and Oda were explaining later that the power went down right after Yuzuru finished performing and they couldn't believe it. Yuzuru's super power :biggrin:

I was watching the official youtube stream. The stream itself had no interruptions and I don't think any image was frozen:), but the commentators suddenly said " excuse us for that, the power just went off". I thought he was just not talking for a second there during video replay.

yude

Record Breaker
On NBC, the power cut out for the commentary only, then came back soon after.

I was watching the official youtube stream. The stream itself had no interruptions and I don't think any image was frozen:), but the commentators suddenly said " excuse us for that, the power just went off". I thought he was just not talking for a second there during video replay.

Thank you for your replies, on TV Asahi, Yuzuru's image froze and we even had caption of apologies on the upper screen. I hope it won't happen again.

pianistliz

On the Ice
One thing I've learned from watching Yuzu perform, attempt the quad axel, and just generally structure every second of his practice days to get the most out of his experience this week: I'm not nearly living up to my potential. Time to manage my energy better, get some new goals written down, and get a more consistent weekly piano practice routine figured out. I'm inspired to learn/memorize a new concerto (a bit of a scary project for me, as my memory can falter on days I'm tired), but if Yuzu is throwing himself across the ice despite asthma and injury risk to stretch himself, surely I can take the next step and work on managing my time and energy as efficiently as possible so I have the best chance of performing well from memory.

Interspectator

Record Breaker