Yuzuru Hanyu: 2021-22 | Page 24 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2021-22

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
I also hope that it means that his spirit is up and he's ready for a new adventure...
He's always so intense about shows, I can't imagine what he might find to wonder us again but I trust him! I don't know if he'll have a new program but I'm sure I will be impressed once more by his opening and other group numbers, and by whatever he skates, it's never the same and always more beautiful than what I can comprehend.

Magill

Record Breaker
He's always so intense about shows, I can't imagine what he might find to wonder us again but I trust him! I don't know if he'll have a new program but I'm sure I will be impressed once more by his opening and other group numbers, and by whatever he skates, it's never the same and always more beautiful than what I can comprehend.
So very true!

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
The access was free with a condition of reservation, but people who went there report that if the exhibition itself was fluid, the queue to buy merchandises was huge, though buying them was restricted to attendees. Most people bought several items, and many bought one of each, so the 11 checkout places were very busy.
Organisers didn't expect viewers to buy so many items, so I wonder if there won't be a shortage in the next days.

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Whoah. What an event. All 6 guys. Normally I don't care for shows as much as competitions, but I would so love to be there. If only...
I wonder when we can have tidbits. Last year at SOI he choreographed Blinding Lights "on the spot" and I found it a true wonder. I am not completely over it I must say, although he's shown us even greater wonders since.

Anyway, even for Japanese people, chances were rather low to win at the lottery to be allowed to buy tickets: I read that a Japanese forum did a poll among participants, and they found on this sample, that at weekday shows the probability of winning was 1/4, while at weekend shows it was 1/10.

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Today is the third day of a commercial campaign in China, for a watch maker who sponsors Yuzuru Hanyu. This campaign consist in seven questions. Today's question was : what would you like to do on vacations?
Guess what? He wouldn't go to beach.

I tried to get the previous questions translated by Axel Sandwich, but I couldn't.

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Here's a detailed analysis of the composition of Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso, we can see that Yuzuru Hanyu once again gives the most thougthful of figure skating programs (continued explanations can be accessed by clicking on the link) :

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
The lottery to be able to buy tickets for Fantasy on Ice was not very favourable for those who couldn't afford to buy tickets and go to several shows in case they would win to all, but there will be another way for Japanese public to view the May 29th show "live", in cinema theatres, for 4000¥ (US$ 31.35 at today's rate). Although there is also a lottery to be able to buy these tickets, I believe the odds will be more favourable, unless really many fans couldn't afford a full show ticket + travel expenses if it was in another city, while being able to pay 31$ and a two-way bus ticket in their own town.

I hope they will consider, some day, extending this offer to places abroad, if they can manage the music rights etc.

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Here's the timetable of FaOI shows depending on time zones, albeit I'm not sure we will be able to get much then, even if we keep on the watch: