2015 Four Continents Pairs SP Feb 12 Seoul Time | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Pairs SP Feb 12 Seoul Time

tulosai

Record Breaker
Aw very nice/sweet from K/OS! I am glad they are getting this experience, they deserve it :)

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
That girl in the audience wiggling the American flag with the dead look in her eyes

These are the moments I live for.

:laugh2:

salchowx4

On the Ice
Good lord, figure skating is expensive... I looked at Lubov/Dylan's Pursuit page https://www.pursu.it/pursuit/campaign/102 and a day of lessons costs $250! :eek: The problem with the page is that they need smaller rewards at the $25 and $50 level. It's almost impossible to garner money without people who can make quick, affordable donations. ;)

Yeah, starting the rewards at $100 isn't a smart idea.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Lol, we're kpop dorks. Bring the Boys Out was actually the song Girls Gen tried to debut in the US on, I think, Letterman. Twitter was very confused because there are nine of them and we don't have pop groups that big in the US

I LOL when Letterman told Jessica that she spoke really good English and she's like "I grew up in California." :laugh:

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Aw very nice/sweet from K/OS! I am glad they are getting this experience, they deserve it :)

I think they performed it very well. This was a good example of choreography that matches the music and lyrics actually enhancing a performance. Like the change of hand in the lift too... don't see that too often.

MeaganSkater

On the Ice
All the elements from Tarah & Daniel were good but all I could see from that program was cross cut cross cut cross cut element, cross cut cross cut cross cut element. Not much to it but they got the job done.

waterblades

On the Ice
Good lord, figure skating is expensive... I looked at Lubov/Dylan's Pursuit page https://www.pursu.it/pursuit/campaign/102 and a day of lessons costs $250! :eek: The problem with the page is that they need smaller rewards at the $25 and $50 level. It's almost impossible to garner money without people who can make quick, affordable donations. ;)
You can donate whatever amount you would like, but you only get rewards for the higher amounts.

burntBREAD

Medalist
So great! A tiny bit dodgy at the end of the death spiral (and they didn't end in their normal end position bc they ran out of time hahaha).

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
That was fantastic! Loved Cong's fist pumping during the death sprial!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh psy was playing during dance. His earlier stuff though, before gangn style.

Was he any good back then? I've only heard the rubbish he has been doing since since Gangnam Style.

Have we had HelloVenus' newest single, "Wiggle Wiggle", yet? I like that song... ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan