2015 Skate Canada Autumn Classic International, Oct 12 - 15 | Page 48 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Autumn Classic International, Oct 12 - 15

coucou84

On the Ice
4S
4T
3F
4T (fall; planned 4t-2t)
3A-2T (Planned 3a-3t)
3a (Planned 3a-1lo-3s)
3lo-1lo-3s (Planned 3lo but added missed combo)
3lz

A couple of shaky landings and mistakes but smart recoveries :) Its just the beginning of the season and I think he did pretty well despite the hiccups. Cant wait to see it again at SC! One of my favorite programs from him!

Oooh! So he did do 3 quads........ Thank you!!

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
The jumps are not good for Alex. I think the extra fabric on his shirt is weighing him down. He should try a deeper V neck.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
is this rhetorical? haahaha

if not, it's like all black with mesh sleeves… not deep enough V neck as mentioned by ruffled and this really tasteless IMHO sequin silver belt that has a "v neck down the behind"
What is Alex's costume???

Last edited:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

if not, it's like all black with mesh sleeves… not deep enough V neck as mentioned ruffled and this really tasteless IMHO!!! sequin silver belt that has a "v neck down the behind"

I actually quite like it.

andromache

Record Breaker

if not, it's like all black with mesh sleeves… not deep enough V neck as mentioned ruffled and this really tasteless IMHO!!! sequin silver belt that has a "v neck down the behind"

LOL I was being rhetorical. Sorry!

The black of the pants doesn't even match the black of the shirt! (Because shirt is a deeper black than the pants.) And that belt....:unsure:

I would not be nearly as bothered if the pants were the same black as the shirt.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Is it me, or did Alex take out some choreography from what we saw previously? And the jumps were still not there. :(

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I actually quite like it.

well he wears it well for sure!!! he's so elegant… but this guy could wear much nicer outfit exactly because he is pleasing to the eye.. just my opinion
LOL I was being rhetorical. Sorry!

The black of the pants doesn't even match the black of the shirt! (Because shirt is a deeper black than the pants.) And that belt....:unsure:

HAHAHAHA i thought you may have lost connection :) but yeah… the belt… ;)

MIM

Medalist
Yuzu was amazing. I love both of his programs. Quiet, lyrical music gives him more room to connect and interpret.
I think he showed better steps in the practice session. So, this program has even more room to grow performance-wise. Just Amazing!

charmblade

Final Flight
Alex is totally my skating crush (well, he gets to share that honor with Brezina), but I need him to get his jumps together. So much to love in his skating, but the jumps are just not there. :drama:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
So, Sean Rabbit is going to get a medal! In his first competition for Team USA. Thrilled for him!