2015 Skate Canada Mens Short Program | Page 27 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Mens Short Program

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Oh god, does Adam have a spray tan? Or is it a tanning bed tan? He certainly could pass for a Florida retiree, to go with the aging theme of his song. Also was Rafael trying to sniff him in the K&C? K&C&S?

It's especially impressive he can still look so orange because the color of his hair should actually be toning down the orange-ness of his complexion. But no, he still comes off as orange. Stupendous.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Yes, it is. It's the only one I've read of him. I want to read 1Q84. :hijacked:

Back on topic, good score for Rippon, but still I'm dubious about the 4Lutz strategy.

It's so good. Highly recommended.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Yes, it is. It's the only one I've read of him. I want to read 1Q84. :hijacked:

Back on topic, good score for Rippon, but still I'm dubious about the 4Lutz strategy.

1Q84 is awesome. I think it's my favorite of his books (that or The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle.) As for the 4lz, I don't know how much a URed one is worth, and I still am on my phone. :slink:

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
Good luck, Nam! :cheer:
I am not an expert, but I think sometimes he is underscored. So I shouldn't say this, but I hope that being at home will get him better pcs..

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Alexander PETROV (RUS)

Music: La Leyenda del Beso by Raul di Blasio

Yellow sweater with bronze details, black pants

3A - tilted, but clean landing
3Lz+3T
StSq
FCSp
3F
CSSp
CCoSp3p

Clean skate, a very solid GP-debut. Still needs work on skills/presentation

SP: 35.65+35.80 = 71.44, 4/9

Last edited:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Did one of the ESP guys just say "The best skaters have the bad jumps?" :sarcasm:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Good for Sasha for skating clean but I just hate his music this season...is this really what a young man likes to listen to? So zzzzz....