2015-16 JGPF Ladies Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2015-16 JGPF Ladies Short Program

Laurelise

On the Ice
I love this program for Shiraiwa. It's age appropriate and her dress is really cute. She skated well, but seemed to lose a little bit of energy toward the end. All the ladies came to play, today.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I liked Marin best so far, though Alisa was lovely too.

I really want to like Yuna Shiraiwa's program now, because I love Over the Rainbow (I'm a sucker for melancholic Judy Garland) but I don't love this version/arrangement. Yuna's still developing her performance skills too. I'm sure they'll come!

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Yuna was a bit out of control today but still nice to watch indeed.

Now time for some black magic!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I thought Yuna was going to throw in a 3flip after she did her bows and started to exit the rink. That would be cool :agree:

dna5019

Final Flight
Good job, Yuna! I agree, still a bit juniorish compared to Marin and Alisa, but she has a bright future ahead of her :yes: I enjoyed that very much.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
All 3 of the Japanese ladies scored under the lowest ranked Russian girl, with the top 2 still to go! :eek: Oh well, just the SP.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
best juniour ladies SP composition wise!!:love:

now she has to deiver!

NaVi

Medalist
I wrote a while back that Sotskova should probably put her 3Lz+3T in the 2nd half of her SP if she wants a chance to win the JGP Final or Junior Worlds... yeah it's just a point but it could be an essential point.

Also, Sotskova should go full blown ice princess next year.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Masha looks like an adult compared to pretty much anyone here. Her maturity is night and day above the rest of the field, and she isn't even that much older than them. I chalk up to experience.