2016 Canadian Nationals Senior Men SP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2016 Canadian Nationals Senior Men SP

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Thank Gawd for that last line. I was about to go OFF on a "You're a Patrick Hater" Tirade.....;)

Haha, au contraire, I was merely throwing shade at them. I'm sure they'll find SOMETHING negative to say (eg "well, he doesn't have a 4S!" Or some bs like that). :laugh:

liv

Record Breaker
Poor Nam. Not like him to fall at all, but it sounds like he is having growing pains. It is just something he has to work through.

Will never understand Firus and the love he gets nationally. I get that his skating skills are strong, but he rarely delivers.

kresslia

Medalist
I rather see Kevin....but he'll have to do 4CC to get the minimum tech score for Worlds....he has it for the 4CC, but not Worlds.
Kevin or Nam I'd be down with. Just nty to Liam. Please god no. He'd be, like, 20th. At least the other 2 have the potential for top 10.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm still in shock!!! I'm so happy!!!! Gutted for some of the others like Nam and Roman, but KEVIN!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
This will be such a battle for those other two spots! I thought Nam would have it easy for one of those, but now it's quite interesting to see what happens.

I'm a huuuuge fan of Liam's skating but he should not be so high.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kevin or Nam I'd be down with. Just nty to Liam. Please god no. He'd be, like, 20th. At least the other 2 have the potential for top 10.

I want Kevin because I have a high probability of going and seeing the men's FP at Worlds ;) And have my dream come true.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So basically tomorrow will be chasing after the silver medal since Patrick is going take the gold unless he totally bombs. Which is highly unlikely.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I am shocked! Liam had so many problems with his jumps. Nothing was really nice (jumps). How on earth is he second!? Even slow Nam was much better, so was Kevin Reynolds and Keegan.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
As long as Kevin has coach Joanne, by his side, he will never get the prize. How many years does it take to realize, it's not about the skates Kev, it might be something/someone else.

liv

Record Breaker
Other than Patrick, the results are way crazy... hope the long goes better, especially Nam!