2016 Junior Worlds Mens Free Skate | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2016 Junior Worlds Mens Free Skate

NaVi

Medalist
Even though he was 9 points behind the 3 leaders, I doubt anyone will catch Samohin.

---- edit ---

Aliev had a chance but skating 1st when the presure is on is not a good situation...

Last edited:

Tyranid

Final Flight
The quad was kovtun'ed. Too bad, the flip entry alone should give +3 GOE. Like, its the move of the tournament. :thumbsup:

We need to make kovtun'ed a thing. :)

edit: 62 TES... DISASTER. :hslap:

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
19 Dmitri ALIEV (RUS)

Muic: Les Temps de Cathedrales (from Notre Dame de Paris soundtrack) by Richard Cocciante
Tu vas me detruire (from Notre Dame de Paris soundtrack) by Richard Cocciante
Les Temps de Cathedrales (from Notre Dame de Paris soundtrack) by Richard Cocciante

Black shirt, pants, rosary

2T
3A - hand down
3Lz
3F
FCCoSp3p
StSq
2A - pop
3Lz+3T
2A+1Lo+2S
3Lo
FCCoSp3p
CSSp

Yikes, some pops and improvised combos at the end. May not be enough for a medal...

FS: 60.36+70.08 = 130.44, 211.18, 3/19

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
What's wrong with Dmitri? :shocked: he didn't look like himself at all.

EDIT: After first jump, I knew he lost the title, but he may not even get to podium.... No Vit. D3 :(

Last edited:

Layback11

Record Breaker
The quad was kovtun'ed. Too bad, the flip entry alone should give +3 GOE. Like, its the move of the tournament. :thumbsup:

We need to make kovtun'ed a thing. :)
It was. The audience was louder after that flip than they were at the end of the program. So creative and cool. Shame about the pops, though.

Rissa

Record Breaker
Did Aliev zayak? What's with the score?

eta: never mind, now i see why

Last edited:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Too bad Samohin can't get 3 spots for Israel if he places 1st or 2nd, since the other Israeli skater didn't even make the FS.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Oh my, he's in 3rd, even behind Nadeau. Hope this isn't an indicator of what's to come.

Sjs5572

Final Flight
Even though he was 9 points behind the 3 leaders, I doubt anyone will catch Samohin.

---- edit ---

Aliev had a chance but skating 1st when the presure is on is not a good situation...

I think we will.indeed be wishing Samohin a golden Mazel Tov!