2016 Worlds Short Dance | Page 39 | Golden Skate

2016 Worlds Short Dance

tulosai

Record Breaker
I know I'm going to get slaughtered for saying so, but to me that lacked cohesion in the march. The rest was very beautiful though. Should lead.

glorybox6

Final Flight
Gabrielle looked like she had some balance checks on the twizzles, but Charlie called them beautiful so IDK :confused2: Meh, see my tagline

I noticed the same thing. But Charlie has been missing a lot of very clear twizzle errors in real-time soooo we'll see

Alchamei

Record Breaker
P/C are just in a league of their own. Breathtaking. There is no team as fascinating as them in current field.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
P/C nailed it. Should be a very interesting FD, but I think based on that SD P/C should take it unless they make a mistake.

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
And apparently it is not Shibutani's time. Although, in truth, it probably is, as even last season silver was unthinkable for them.

Last edited:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Magic, they're magic. I did think there was an oopsie on the twizzles but they pull me in and just magic.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Guillaume already has a long neck, and that outfit makes his neck look as long and high as their well deserved scores.

moriel

Record Breaker
And apparently it is not Maia and Alex's time. Although, in truth, it probably is, as even last seaon silver would be unthinkable for them.

Well, World´s Silver is still quite a big thing if they manage it.
Also, that would probably kinda "guarantee" their position #1 USA team.