2016 Autumn Classic Pairs Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Autumn Classic Pairs Short Program

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
LOL i'm good, popped open some wine myself after Mirai. Wish I was joking, but I'm not... and honestly I'm not sorry either :rofl:

cheers from afar!!! Hope to be able to toast in person some time in the not too too distant future too!

Cheers back! I hope we get to meet in person sometime soon too. :)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
The Koreans had a very musical straight line step sequence. It actually had some life to it. For all their mistakes (like she Western Unions every single trick), I think they have potential. A little less stone face would help immensely.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

thank you. OMG, I loved their throw ... it was so high, soft and gently landed. Just gorgeous. I always feel confident about their twist. And they got the SBS 3S. They looked very happy.
:dance:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
The Koreans had a very musical straight line step sequence. It actually had some life to it. For all their mistakes (like she Western Unions every single trick), I think they have potential. A little less stone face would help immensely.

What's a Western Union? And I agree on the step sequence

Layback11

Record Breaker
About to tune in! Can't wait for my Skate America darlings S/B! (Their FS was one of my favorite performances of the 2015 SA event, which I was at, thus the nickname.)

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The Australian pair could pass for Gilles and Poirier from a distance. :laugh: Just from the hairstyles.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Okay, I admit I was watching the Australians like :hopelessness:

Crashy catch on the twist, two falls, muscling the lift- for such a cautious skate, it was pretty scary

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
It's always a little painful to watch these two....

The Aussies are just too wholesome cute to pull off a dirty blues number. Why don't they find some nice ingenue duet from a musical and skate to that instead? This is really painful (you're nicer than me tulosai--it's painful).