2016 Skate Canada Ladies FP | Page 48 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate Canada Ladies FP

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Come one BESP guys, "best female skater in the world" again??? I am so disappointed with you!

Well actually they keep saying this since last year at the Rostelecom cup, and at the end they were right: she won world and she broke the WR.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
PS - you can call me mean, but I like that Satoko is 3d. And that the judges finally downgraded her jumps.

Icey

Record Breaker
Mirai got urs on almost every jump and one jump comb was an invalid element. She seems to be relapsing or going backwards.

sneakers

Match Penalty
the FS is fine, she had betetr speed in the FS
wish they would tone down or remove the patrol and voiceover

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Love the almost 28 POINT lead Evgenia had over Satoko...didn't some people predict Satoko could beat her here? :laugh: And I'm thrilled for Kaetlyn. I did enjoy her programs more than Evgenia's, but I just don't like depressing programs as a rule. I'm not going to hold it against a 16-year-old, though...but her team could have really picked something better for a current world champion. Sad that Liza couldn't deliver in the end, but overall a very good competition.

Lenny318

On the Ice
Not exactly the same.
Loop comes before flip this time. Also, she has some new transitions

Oh cool maybe they did switch some things up (I went to move my laundry during her program cause I've seen it enough times already). I saw a side-by-side video of her Med's program this year vs last year and this year's just looked like last year's with a slight lag. Heck Ashley's 2 Moulin Rogue programs have more differences than Med's programs this year and last year do.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
The judges really slaughtered Mirai and Rika...probably the bloodiest protocol I have ever seen

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Mirai got urs on almost every jump and one jump comb was an invalid element. She seems to be relapsing or going backwards.

She Zayaked (3 2Ts) which is why the invalid element. Oh Mirai, you're capable of so much more.