2016 NHK Trophy Ladies SP | Page 28 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Ladies SP

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
Seeing Satoko fall was a big what the...! She rarely falls, sometimes a little shaky but still! I hope she redeems herself big time in the free :)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Masha's spins were so centered.....I was getting Lucindah vibes on them. :bow:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
At least there is no Ice Dance today. People would be falling on their twizzles. :drama:
ha! Now I at least have some positive outlook on that!
I was frustrated I'd have to wait 1 more day to see the dance:(

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
With the reaction to Satoko, I feel people will be mad that his score will be over scored no matter how well he does tbh :slink:
But yes, yuzu save us...I guess the ladies sacrificed themselves to the skating gods for a good mens event?
for some reason I really dont care about ppl commenting on him wether its good or bad:think: he's above all of us anyway!:biggrin:
I just hope he goes clean

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anna's Beillmann was like OG Sima style before she made the right choice to drop it.

I hope Anna wins GPF or WC though. She deserves it :coffee:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Seeing Satoko fall was a big what the...! She rarely falls, sometimes a little shaky but still! I hope she redeems herself big time in the free :)

Kind of like when Zhang fell last week. He hasn't fallen since the Olympics of 2006.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
ha! Now I at least have some positive outlook on that!
I was frustrated I'd have to wait 1 more day to see the dance:(

I am still debating in my head if I should get up at 4 am to watch it live...I am stupid, I know, because if my faves won't be first I'll be sad for the rest of the day and the feel will be deepened watching it live (or God forbid, Queen T missing twizzles:hopelessness:)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
oh hi.... fell asleep at wakaba.... from catching up with posts...sleeping was better that awaken nightmares.