2016-17 GPF Ladies SP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Ladies SP

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Well done Katelyn. That was fantastic. I would have that in the lead.

Hard to believe she is the oldest in the field at 21, everyone else is a teenager!!

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Since they missed Satoko's 3T<, they'll probably miss the e on the 3Lz

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I just realized that Kaetlyn's music is the same melody used for the American Waltz pattern dance in Canada. :laugh:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
TAT loves, loves her. Musical, artistic, very with the music. Excellent program. Wanted to know who did this program for her because I think she is pretty much saying with this, she started loving her. She didn't think she was bad, but she wasn't like this. Grishin also loves her very much this season.

NaVi

Medalist
That Lutz didn't look quite kosher on my crappy stream... she has improved it since last year.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Lol, I don't know if they do this in Canada, but they make out show your ID and sign to buy sudafed here because of the meth outbreak (it's an ingredient). My county wouldn't let me use my non-driver state ID (I don't drive) because some druggies had been getting both forms of ID and double dipping and I got so mad I called the local news. Turns out they were breaking the disability act (cause they were denying epileptics and such the ability to by basic nasal decongestant) and had to revoke the order. Booyah

Seriously? That's whack. But we can get codeine OTC here.

But get the pseudoephedrine if you can. It will clear out the congestion.

andromache

Record Breaker
Wahhhh I really need to leave work before the roads get bad...but it'll mean missing the rest of the skates.