2017 Canadian Nats Senior Mens SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 Canadian Nats Senior Mens SP

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Fall on the first quad, then lands the quad-triple, slow triple axel but clean. I think he'll go into first.

Kevin never skates as fast as I want him to. I always forget that he has an Olympic silver medal.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Patrick really needs to save this evening. I hope he skates well at least in part because you know 4everchan is there to see him. I hope Blueberry is having fun too!

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I just watch Kevin and wonder how his hair doesn't blind him sometimes

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
We should have sent him. Nam didn't make the long so how could Liam have been any worse. I hated that.

kresslia

Medalist
Not gonna lie. Bit tired of hearing about Liam's skating skills every time he screws up at Nationals. He doesn't have the jumps. Never has, never will. Skating skills can only get you so far

ericka141

On the Ice
Liam's skating is so beautiful and he's so fast. I wish his jumps were consistent in competition :( Would be amazing to watch a clean program from him

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
3 axel becomes a double, hands down on the triple flip, he has nice spins and musicality, costume problems. Darn it.. poor Liam. Got the 3-3, then a random fall... weird night. Balde missed his easiest jump, Nadeau's double pop,