2017 Four Continents Ladies FS | Page 55 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Ladies FS

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Very happy for Mirai. I bet she is kicking herself over the short. And frankly, if USFS doesn't send her to Worlds they can kiss 3 spots for the Olympics bye-bye.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mai started with a bronze at Sk Amer and never looked back! She may have had a Challenger event prior to that too. Go Mai! (Loved her SP too)

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Congratulations Mai! :clap: :)

Satoko and Mai will make a fine team for worlds. Looking forward to how they will do. Let the Russians not get too comfy ...

JuliettaG

On the Ice
Orser was really pissed with the rippon jumps... He was saying something like you don't have to do all the jumps with the arms above, they don't like it, wasn't he? I'm sad because I love little Bet but he is right, the rippons destabilice her jumps:sad21:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I really liked the look of Mihara. Loads of promise. Will be keeping an eye out for her in future for sure.

zebobes

Final Flight
Did I just hear that Brian said to Bet that they are making a rule about arms over your head and they're going ot limit them?

Orser was NOT pleased about the reckless ripponing. I think it's interesting to hear about the possible rule change... when do you think they'll implement it? Before or after the Olympics?

da96103

Record Breaker
Well Satoko and Wagner not present for the event, only Mihara stepped up to claim what is hers.