2017 Jr Worlds Ladies FS | Page 24 | Golden Skate

2017 Jr Worlds Ladies FS

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Gotta give it to Alina. She does make the rippons look good. And that 3Lz-3Lo :luv17:

liv

Record Breaker
This girl is a competitor. Marin laid it down and then she did the same thing. Fantastic to see, especially back to back. What a great way to end the competition. I am impressed.

While I dislike all the backloading, she is playing the game and maximizing her points. It was also exciting with that music. Great job, but 138??

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Wow, Alina delivering like that after she heard Marins score. Not a fan of her skating, but respect. Good to see so far the favorites are delivering! Hopefully Kaori can do the same. Go Kaori! :cheer:

stay pressed

What does that even mean? :confused2:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Zagi the Destroyer! Exterminate!!!

Well done, well done! 14! Under that pressure!!

Junior World Champion!!!

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
I can accept her win but I cannot accept her receiving the same PCS as Marin.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
208... There are senior ladies who can't get to 200 at all! She's going to be such a force next season.

Edit: Wait, will she be a senior next season?

MarinHondas

Final Flight
that was both sloppy and very impressive. lol. what a combo. well done tho.

I beg to differ. Marin is refined and graceful, floats and had nice jumps. Alina is a powerhouse and does technically more than any senior. Both were incredible and deserving of a win here.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
HAHHAHAHAHAaaaaa PCS, is she really 6 points PCS away from Eunsoo, 0.37 from Marin? Geez i love political component scoring! Skate While Russian privilege.

Last edited:

Giselle

Medalist
Well understandable win for Alina. I guess everyone will have to backload and do tanos to be a contender now.