2017 Worlds Men's FS | Page 65 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Men's FS

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Emperor!!! There is only one Emperor!!!!!!

(congratulations to everyone but omg! Omg! Aaaaa!)

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Gutted for Javi but I was expecting it after all those wonderful performances. Podium is correct. Let's hope Javi will be motivated by this and work hard for the Olympics

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised. The undeserved huge gap in points Javier had over Boyang didn't hold him up into medal position.

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
Bugger no medal for Javi, better luck next season, especially getting that elusive Olympic Medal!

s_parks

Record Breaker
Oh please, that pcs should be less than a fraction of a point lower than chan's. PE and CO the same? His SS are somehow within .14 of patrick's? lol get out.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
According Robin, he counted 42 quads in the mens competition.

OMG HE MISSED THE PODIUM!!!!!!!!!!!

ICE IS SLIPPERY!!!!

Hanyu is going bizerk with his plushy #1 gesture, BOYANG BRONZE!!!!
4x over 300s+, not bad not bad at all guys!!! Possibly the greatest ever event?

Pity Javier were not able to do his best, but I am really happy with the podium, except may be Patrick should get 96+ PCS

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Drat! Canada missed 3 spots by one placement.

Three spots for U.S. and Japan.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Don't know what to say, I feel bad for Javier but so joyful for the podium. I love how the predictions turned out wrong (except for Yuzuru)

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
MY DREAM PODIUM!!!! I CANT BELIEVE!!!!!
Yuzu and Shoma should get double gold while they get married on that podium!!!!!!!!!!

omg what an event i am so happy after the ladies disaster

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Sad for Javi, but wow, what a competition! I love that podium! Boyang got back on podium after his imperfect season, Shoma medaled for the first time and Yuzuru finally won Worlds again! :yahoo: :hap10: :hap93: :hap57: :cheer:

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Oh my... why, why, why. Happy for podium finishers, congrats! You deserved it with these clean skates here!

But a little sad, that other than Yuzu (congrats on repeating World title!), none of my other favourites skated clean. Literally none. The only plus is Israel got 2 spots, so both Alexei and Daniel can go to Olympics!