2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens FS | Page 36 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens FS

Weathergal

Medalist
Well off to add up the Men's scores...:slink:

I really hope we see a better Men's competition at Skate America!

And I hope for better health and skating for Javier and Shoma.

QueenOfTheRoad

Final Flight
Country
Germany
Sorry, but apart from Misha's program, i didn't liked any of the programs tonight. Samarin was wooden, Javi had no spark and Shoma had so many mistakes....

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
well congratulation to Misha on his first grand prix... plaque.

is a rule that "medals must be issued" really that hard?

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
why is his coach smiling and seems so happy? its as if he just done the lp of his life...

Maybe she's happy, because she knows he just qualified to GPF? An there's no Yuzuru there, big chances for him to win! JK, but she has reasons to be happy.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I seriously worry that figure skating will be losing fans after the olympics, instead of gaining any new ones. :slink:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Left the forum for Javier and Shoma and now I'm back!!! HAPPY PARTY!!! Shoma survived and made the GPF!!!!:hap10:Javier got redemption and Misha is on the podium. Juchhhuuu as we say in Germany!! Thank you all for being so sweet and reassuring. I'm weak when it comes to my faves!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Shoma is as white as a ghost. Skip the banquet that you hate anyway (if there is one), get in your jammies or your Calvins, get some hot tea, and take a well-deserved rest.

Warwick360

Medalist
I will say it again - Those quads are ruinning everything. They need to implement new rules toward quads. Misha Ge should win this competition (which again, like any mans competition this year was painfull to watch)

I strongly disagree. Sure everyone is going splat right now. But if all of the guys do manage to bring their game in the Olympics like they did in the last Worlds, then all these quads will be worth it.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Competition was meh. I liked Javi's actual program the most, but the execution and energy was lacking here. Misha was the best takeaway.

Glad Javi will end the first half of the season with a win. Rest up, do exhibition-esque programs at Spanish Nationals and kill it at Euros and the Olympics.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Javi won by 10 points! Wow. I'm sorry but I hate his programs this year. They are a bit better clean(er).

For me, [emoji93] Misha and [emoji93] Kévin gave the best performances of the competition. [emoji253]

Loved Shoma's fight, but wow that must have hurt.

Big missed chance by Samarin, Bychenko, Aaron, and Kvitelashvili! Oopsies!

Zora

On the Ice
You can't tell me there's nothing wrong with the scoring system...
Misha Ge gave me some hope today that men's skating is still enjoyable, but the rest ruined it again for me. :slink:

frida80

Record Breaker
He looks like he is still running a fever.

I forgot about his illness. It’s really a shame. But if he was still under the weather, good for him for getting his silver.

As for Jav, he has to get used to skating after a strong SP. Last year, he came undone after he finally skater his SP clean. Very sad to see then and again today.