2017 GP Skate America Mens SP | Page 38 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate America Mens SP

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Boyang is clearly not at his physical best. Yeah HanYan. Wait no Jason? huh?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Boyang is so far away from 4th place.

Brown is going to go to GPF. Hamilton and that Kiss and Cry again. Ugh.

You can get a snack for his program. :) But Jason's not in GPF yet -- I'm hoping Boyang can recover in the FS.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Is it just me or they are shooting with a weird camera with depth problem... too much zoom? The seems to make the skaters top heavy, or not as aesthetically pleasing. hm...

Shhhhh, I’ll take this camera work any day over those god awful overhead shots that we’ve been tortured with at other major events in the past two seasons.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Boyang is clearly not at his physical best. Yeah HanYan. Wait no Jason? huh?

Jason is the third place skater in GP standings. There were four people who could realistically pass him. As of right now, only three have done so.

Hence my Sophie's choice. I would be happy for Jason to get into GPF but not at Boyang's expense. :cry: :cry: :cry:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Poor Boyang.
Other than that, I'm very happy with Sergei's current standing. That's me. It's 2.30 am at my end, see ya later! :bed:

auser

Record Breaker
Nah, not blasphemy. Nathan's skill is clear but I just...enjoy watching Adam more.
Yeah his musicality and footwork skills are still a work in progress for me(I still miss Dai Takahashi:sad4:). But I do appreciate the skills he brings and how hard he is working :)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Not sure how it's offensive, but OK.

Would you say to an Israeli skater, I'm so glad the days where you were skating to that Holocaust music for cheap sentiment are over, but you're trying way too hard?

It's offensive.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Boyang is so far away from 4th place.

Brown is going to go to GPF. Hamilton and that Kiss and Cry again. Ugh.

A lot can happen in the free skate. Even if Jason is the one to go, you can do what I do with skaters I don't like and surf the web til their done ;)

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Jason is the third place skater in GP standings. There were four people who could realistically pass him. As of right now, only three have done so.

Hence my Sophie's choice. I would be happy for Jason to get into GPF but not at Boyang's expense. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jason didn't get Skate America this season?! I am a bit surprised. Thought I'd see him here.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Jason didn't get Skate America this season?! I am a bit surprised. Thought I'd see him here.

No. He was at Skate Canada, way earlier in the season. And he did NHK Trophy, so he's done already.

Although if Boyang is injured, maybe he shouldn't be doing GPF...