2018 Four Continents Pairs SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2018 Four Continents Pairs SP

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hm, lower PCS than Cain/LeDuc....I thought the Aussie's would go in first for sure...

I think it's fair though. They do still have some things to work on presentation-wise (and I say that as a huge fan of theirs).

edit: Also, Tarah's hair is flat-out gorgeous.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I think it's fair though. They do still have some things to work on presentation-wise (and I say that as a huge fan of theirs).

edit: Also, Tarah's hair is flat-out gorgeous.

Yeah that's true, Katia and Harley don't do the eye contact thing much yet...but I'm sure they'll improve there.

And you're right about Tarah's hair! Wish mine looked that good.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Taipei is a special place if you have all 3 US teams landing SBS jumps.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yeah that's true, Katia and Harley don't do the eye contact thing much yet...but I'm sure they'll improve there.

And you're right about Tarah's hair! Wish mine looked that good.

I know, right? It's a great style and it's great on her.

It's not so much the eye contact I'm thinking of. There's something I find really awkward in Katia's movement. It's endearing, but it's also awkward. There's not the grace that Tarah and Danny just showed (which yaaaay was a great performance, good for them). I'm not sure if they'll get it. It's a different style, but I'd still like to see Katia settle into her movement more.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just gorgeous skating from Tarah and Danny! Everyone is looking so happy to be here skating today! Really great to see.

They've improved. Really have more refinement. Danny's smile is the BEST!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great job Tarah and Danny. Still working out some cob webs from being off the ice until November. Wow -- scores so close.

aname

On the Ice
Looks like they lost a lift level... again.

I hope Dylan's hand isn't bothering him too much

But a very nice performance! (even with a couple of mistakes)

rain

Record Breaker
Hmmm, how close will they be? I know they can put up big PCS, but Luba's mistake on the jump lost a lot of points. Anyone know why she has a bandage on her chin?