2018 Junior World Championships Ladies FS | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior World Championships Ladies FS

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Kostantinova looks so messy :\ I don't like her skating at all
To me she always defies reality with how much she performs but with how little musical connection I see in her. Even when I know it's the case I always get thrown off by it.

schizoanalyst

Medalist
Her twizzles in the step are oddest things. She does them like ice dancers do in the series sometimes. It's unusual, though not necessarily bad.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Seems like for many Koreans including Yuna, last favorites elements are 3lo and spins.

slider11

Medalist
Lovely mature look and skate by Stanislava! Shades of Evgenia but if you have to model someone I'd say she's a good one!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
20 Stanislava KONSTANTINOVA (RUS)

Music: Anna Karenina (soundtrack) by Dario Marianelli

Purple ombre off-the-shoulder dress

3Lz+3T
3Lo
CCoSp2
StSq3
3F+1Lo+3S
3Lz
LSp4
3F
2A+2T
2A
FCSp3

Clean skate, she seems relieved

FS: 65.03+58.69 = 123.72, 186.35, 1/20

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Why is nobody telling her that the helicopter tano is so ugly ? She could still get those GOEs without it...

But she delivered for sure, bravo :clapper:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
No but really, that was a good skate by her - And I think the performing might have been slightly better than usual. There were a couple of good parts, closer to the end. At least she managed a respectable showing this time around.

Warwick360

Medalist
Seems like for many Koreans including Yuna, last favorites elements are 3lo and spins.

I don't think spins. Koreans have lovely and effortless spins in general. It's the sit spin that's the problem. Most of the girls have awful sit spins, and yet they still opt for flying sit spin. Having said that, I used to love Yuna's sit spin most of the times (sans when the sit became half sit when she was going through back pain). Maybe they ha

shmay

On the Ice
This has been asked many times, but it's so baffling that it should be asked yet again...why are skaters like Konstantinova and Emmy Ma competing at this event when their federations have better junior skaters that they could send?

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Hm, a clean Konstantinova doesn't even get 60 PCS? But I could have sworn that she was at least a 65 PCS skater considering domestic competition differences to the others...