2021 Skate Canada: Rhythm Dance | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2021 Skate Canada: Rhythm Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Small but mighty!

They're also married Simon! And have an adorable little chinchilla :)

FlyingFeather

On the Ice
G/F: Great flow, and Marco is looking fly! Best male costume by far. But they lost some sharpness in the middle section and Charlene's costume...:scratch2:

readernick

Medalist
From a technical perspective, this team is always amazing. I'm not sure how I feel about this program though.... But that's just my opinion and I know nothing.

Kaitlyn likes their charisma.

litenkyckling

Final Flight
Honestly, I hope it does. I feel that they are fun but not the best skaters and are overscored at times. But, the other levels seem good.

Kaitlyn likes this season's theme. She is impressed by this team's uniqueness and that the mistake didn't affect their performance.
I feel I have to support them as I'm from the UK but seeing them get super inflated scores honestly just irritates me. The Kerrs were right there and you never rewarded them as much as you should have!!

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The ISU has a very inclusive definition of "street." I expect a baroque dance would be accepted since it could theoretically be performed on a street.
The whole RD theme is tailor-made for skaters to look ridiculous.

These programs are just cheesy or cringeworthy.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I gotta admit watching the Twizzles, how does Nikita get away with his? Does he Svengali the tech panel somehow :laugh:

Hi Barbara F-P!!

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
anyone know why so many teams have a hard time on the first key points? Many T and N on them?