2022 Skate America Pairs Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2022 Skate America Pairs Short Program

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Thanks @Tomtom

I'm having computer and phone problems, and I can't access my Peacock account an old Kindle fire tablet. So I'm stuck and will miss out w/o an accessible streaming site on the Internet due to Peacock's harsh no archives policy! Grrrrr

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
6 Anna VALESI / Manuel PIAZZA ITA
La La Land
Go Italy for ElektraBlue!
3Tw 3
3 Sal
Throw 3Fl - loong setup and a fall
Awesome Rev Lasso Lift 4 change of direction
BI death spiral very well done 2
SS 3
Combo spin 4

She has a great deal of charm. Great response from the crowd. He handles her very well.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OK, so obviously some technical problems. But I gotta say, there's a lot to like about this young American pair.

And I love this piece from West Side Story.

We're down to only the top two pairs remaining, and I still think they're the best pair so far in terms of the program itself.

They were faster and smoother and had a much more engaging program. Of course, it doesn't really matter if the elements have that many problems, but they're a pair I'll be looking for again.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks @Tomtom

I'm having computer and phone problems, and I can't access my Peacock account an old Kindle fire tablet. So I'm stuck and will miss out w/o an accessible streaming site on the Internet due to Peacock's harsh no archives policy! Grrrrr
Are you against watching the replays on ISU YouTube channel?

nohateforskate

Rinkside
In a death spiral, is it preferable for the ladies back to be low and flat or rlly arched?
It depends on which edge the death spiral is on. If it's an outside edge spiral (refers to the edge of the woman's skate that stays on the ice), that's the kind where their knee is kind of high and their back is very arched, since the woman's head must be below her skating knee. Inside spirals, that's the ones where they're more stretched out and whole body is closer to the ice. It's still important for her head to be as close to the ice as possible, but I forget the requirement of which body part it has to be below.

Cilla70

On the Ice
I know these are young teams, but they seem to be skating really slow. Also, would have thought some of their music would be a little more contemporary. Pairs was my favorite during the previous 8 years. Hopefully more young skaters will become Pairs teams.

yesterday

Record Breaker