2023 World Figure Skating Championships Women's Free Skate | Page 37 | Golden Skate

2023 World Figure Skating Championships Women's Free Skate

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
See you tomorrow. I managed to chance my volunteering to Sunday so I can watch live what I can after I wake up at the morning my time. There have been a couple questions to me in some threads, but I try to remember to answer later.

yesterday

Record Breaker
giphy.gif

figureskatingandrainbows

It's Oka ShinnosuSlay Season!
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
I hope in the future the judges will be able to have stats like Ice Scope to combine technology and human input for a more accurate judging process. Comparing the speed of Kaori's 2A to the rest of the women shows just how fast she is; there's over a 10km difference from the average speed. Plus, Ice Scope shows things like ice coverage, jump placement, and average speed throughout the program, which are beneficial for PCS marking. Mr No-Grey-Hair Shiny New President, get working on it!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Awww commentators you spoiled the Pairs for me.

Now I'm wondering how the Aussies did, but I want to watch the competition for real, so don't spoil me! :p

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I know I am going to get hate for this, but it should not have been so close on PCS. But in the end the order is right and Haein deservedly won the LP. Happy for Loena as well. Heartbreak for Mai. Her holding her fists tight still hoping crushed me.

Vemvane

On the Ice
Oh, Kaori! Congratulations on defending the World title! That popped flip made the wait nail-biting, but the rest of the skate was so good. Her 2A is extraordinary; the speed on the landing is really something else. I am so so glad that my UPS has lasted just long enough to see the end of the FS - well done, Kaori!