2023-24 Russian Nationals Women's Short Program | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Nationals Women's Short Program

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Our present is still impacted by this and Valieva competes today. It screws up everything, because nobody else gets to compete elsewhere. Or compete honestly.
tumblr_mzpipceK1w1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

alix15

On the Ice
Country
France
I think this is Petrosian's last chance to win as a heavy favourite it's going to be a lot harder from next season as she grows. She's got low jump height, struggling with her ultra-c in the group stage. Now, lost the triple axel completely.
Agree, plus the fact that she is 17 now… i am rooting for her (i love both of her programs btw)

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
For sure. But in the list of the champions Kamila is officially missing. So she officially never won the title and now she is too old and the young girls are too strong to win the title again. Sad but true.
Still doesn't comensate for the medals and competitions she took away from all other skaters and the collective loss of reputation.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Arrh, can't from Rus VPN right now, will watch it later, thanks for the link.

Just to warn you - it's not proper Chopin. It's the Nâdiya song based on one of his pieces. Radionova did an EX to it a few years ago.

CaroLiza_fan

Reactions: Isk

katymay

Medalist
Funny enough this past SkAm Litvintzev and Egadze were among the very few skaters who went around taking pictures and chatting with fans.
I got pictures with almost everyone-went last minute to see Sasha mostly. The only one I felt was a bit unfriendly was Kurakova-but her constant companion Daniel was super friendly. She just sort of glared as he talked to us on the bus.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Tataurov has two skaters in two different disciplines at Nats. One of them won a medal.

Last year I wouldn't believe that.