Patrick Chan | Page 418 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Congrats to VB for his 10000 posts :clapper:.

The majority of his posts are contributed on Patrick's fan fest, he should be forgiven for not celebrated this high number with us :).

definitely... i was just teasing him :)

:hb: woot VB

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
Congrats to VB for his 10000 posts :clapper:.

The majority of his posts are contributed on Patrick's fan fest, he should be forgiven for not celebrated this high number with us :).

I give VB my congratulations as well!

Patrick said in his twitter: "@FirstBookCanada & I donated 3,000+ books to 15 @RMHCCanada houses across Canada! Had a chance to read a book to the kids at @RMHToronto."
https://twitter.com/pchiddy

And did you read the comments below his tweet? :biggrin: Yes, I'm still on a high.

More great photos keep getting posted of 4CC, so I updates to my 4CC blog posts again. I can't believe that most of the season is over and we only have Worlds left to go!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Is 10,000th post like a 100th birthday? Thank you for the congratulations. Where's the Queen's? And my cake?

for the queen, you just need to look in the mirror... there she is.... then, for the cake, after you see the queen in the mirror, you won't feel like it anymore..

OH SNAP :) i am :devil: today :)

all in good humour my dearest VB... WOW 10000 posts... incredible... :laugh2:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
w——h——a——t——

yeah... it's something some of us fans would like him to do...

We know that Patrick prefers going for clean before upgrading is content... So far, this season he is 50% successful on his 4S (if I counted properly)

So, I doubt that he will change his layout for worlds... but I believe that he has not much to lose doing so... especially since his 3lz had been weird lately..

Even with a fall, Patrick would get 5.3 (which includes the -1 deduction) on the quad salchow.... the 3lz is 6.0 only....6.7 if he gets +1 across the board.

So, why not?? For me, the more quad salchows he tries in competition before the olympics means the better chance to skate clean at the olympics....

Sugiady

On the Ice
yeah... it's something some of us fans would like him to do...

We know that Patrick prefers going for clean before upgrading is content... So far, this season he is 50% successful on his 4S (if I counted properly)

So, I doubt that he will change his layout for worlds... but I believe that he has not much to lose doing so... especially since his 3lz had been weird lately..

Even with a fall, Patrick would get 5.3 (which includes the -1 deduction) on the quad salchow.... the 3lz is 6.0 only....6.7 if he gets +1 across the board.

So, why not?? For me, the more quad salchows he tries in competition before the olympics means the better chance to skate clean at the olympics....

It's reasonable but…I am worried about his 4S so much.
To be or not to be, it is gambling!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
It's reasonable but…I am worried about his 4S so much.
To be or not to be, it is gambling!

this is a worry free zone my dear :)

we just believe and cheer and some of us, mostly me, swoon...

No need to worry about Patrick! He is a big boy and will make the right decision for himself!

Sugiady

On the Ice
this is a worry free zone my dear :)

we just believe and cheer and some of us, mostly me, swoon...

No need to worry about Patrick! He is a big boy and will make the right decision for himself!

He is my little princess and my rose on the star :hap10:
I wish 4S would fall in love with him too!