Patrick Chan | Page 416 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Err.... oh my.... :shocked: That semi-transparent shirt leaves little to imagination. I'll be in my bunk.

You only just discover the Esqualo shirt? The sexiest costume on Patrick ever and I've been advocating its return with Esqualo as his Olympic SP. I think it's worth at least one PCS point. :p :slink:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
You only just discover the Esqualo shirt? The sexiest costume on Patrick ever and I've been advocating its return with Esqualo as his Olympic SP. I think it's worth at least one PCS point. :p :slink:

Why does he bother with all the boring shirts lately? This is definitely more my style. He should definitely go semi-transparent more often. :agree:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Why does he bother with all the boring shirts lately? This is definitely more my style. He should definitely go semi-transparent more often. :agree:

I think it's the fit showcasing his physique and the dark monochromatic overall costume colour spiced up with the lacy design that make it so hot and sexy, like the dancing. I never thought of it as semi transparent. However, I find the line down the middle of his back especially sexy so the shirt must be kind of transparent after all as laces are. :)

Yes, Patrick, ditch those boring nondescript shirts and bring back the sexy with Esqualo.

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
very good idea xeyra...

i think we should have a list of Patrick's "best" or at least "cleanest" performance for each program!!!!!!

teb 2013 is a keeper for sure like 4cc 2016 LP. GFP 2017 SP and for now, until better 2017 LP Nationals. and going back to all his wonderful programs.... 2008 Nationals LP and SP.

Catching back up on this thread - so interesting to see how the conversation morphed from the flu to Pchiddy's best programs! :laugh:

Speaking of the best programs, I do have a compilation of videos on my YouTube channel, including a "Best of Patrick Chan" playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzk0jkxtJyAg9sTJsY-VVZw

I will definitely look through everybody's lists here to see if I missed anything! :agree:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique

mister... do not say YOU... WE ... vivley, myself.... so many of us were hoping for esqualo but he brought the beatles.... so we just hope we were advocating one year early..

we all want esqualo at the olympics... and we want it with a sexy 4S

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique

one day, i may let you visit the harem... but not touching... just looking.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
mister... do not say YOU... WE ... vivley, myself.... so many of us were hoping for esqualo but he brought the beatles.... so we just hope we were advocating one year early..

Ha, y'all were clamoring too early. :handw: I figure he is saving it for the Olympics so am doing my timely encouragement. :cheer2:

A sexy 4S to go with the sexy shirt and the sexy dance, my my my, he would melt the ice for later skaters if he starts early. ;)

eta. Did you notice I get top of the page again? And the page before. Told you it happens all the times.

Last edited:

happylife

On the Ice
I have visited your youtube channel a few times. The content you uploaded are very nice and well organized :thumbsup:. I can see you've put a lot of effort on your youtube channel and you have done a "Great job" :thank:.
Catching back up on this thread - so interesting to see how the conversation morphed from the flu to Pchiddy's best programs! :laugh:

of the best programs, I do have a compilation of videos on my YouTube channel, including a "Best of Patrick Chan" playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzk0jkxtJyAg9sTJsY-VVZw

I will definitely look through everybody's lists here to see if I missed anything! :agree:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Ha, y'all were clamoring too early. :handw: I figure he is saving it for the Olympics so am doing my timely encouragement. :cheer2:

A sexy 4S to go with the sexy shirt and the sexy dance, my my my, he would melt the ice for later skaters if he starts early. ;)

eta. Did you notice I get top of the page again? And the page before. Told you it happens all the times.

don't bring a top and bottom discussion this thread VB LOL

happylife

On the Ice
4EVERCHAN, thank you for the correction of the .....WE..... :laugh:.

VB, sorry :laugh2:.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
don't bring a top and bottom discussion this thread VB LOL

But it happens in every thread I post.

If you trade the market, you know the importance of top and bottom, and the timing. There is no reward for being too early. :handw: (As the saying goes, the market can stay irrational longer than you and I can stay solvent.) For a skater, it's very important to peak at the right time. So is clamouring and begging for a program at the right time. Or you get nay for an answer.

happylife said:
4EVERCHAN, thank you for the correction of the .....WE.. :laugh:.

VB, sorry :laugh2:.

But, you didn't get what you wanted, did you? :console: Be happy with Black Bird, poor darlings. Now just you wait to see Patrick listen to me and give us Esqualo for the Olympic season. :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I don't know if this one has already been mentioned.

"I Need A Dollar"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnHn0TdcZ6g

It's an exhibition program that I believe was choreographed by Christopher Dean and used in 2013 worlds and his first Stars On Ice tour. When I saw it on SOI, I really felt that he was nervous and he dropped his hat twice. :laugh:

do you think he would drop his pants for a dollar?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
But it happens in every thread I post.

If you trade the market, you know the importance of top and bottom, and the timing. There is no reward for being too early. :handw: (As the saying goes, the market can stay irrational longer than you and I can stay solvent.) For a skater, it's very important to peak at the right time. So is clamouring and begging for a program at the right time. Or you get nay for an answer.

But, you didn't get what you wanted, did you? :console: Be happy with Black Bird, poor darlings. Now just you wait to see Patrick listen to me and give us Esqualo for the Olympic season. :)

you know my dearest VB,

I have spent countless hours on this forum, reading what was written before I joined in ;) LOL... this is what I found out

1) 4everchan is the most obnoxious in his swooning for Patrick ;) that dude is pushing it !

2) when everyone was saying that Patrick should use Elegy as a SP, there was one poster, formerly called SkateFiguring, who was saying Elegy couldn't become a SP because it was too artistic ;) :laugh2:

LALALALA

-------------------------------------

Now here's my question : can you remind us what you wanted for this year's SP?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
OMG! :eeking: Just got home and found out Patrick replied to me on Twitter and finally updated his bio!!! :shocked:

Read the exchanges here: :hap57: :yes2: :hap93:

https://twitter.com/Pchiddy/status/834964383725944832

https://twitter.com/sunnypeony/status/834967538387734528

Of course, I gave credit to you, 4everchan for noticing the lack of update this year! :) We may need to nag him next year, too! :p

wishes before i go to bed

1) he gets to 10 :)
2) you get to see him skate live
3) he visits the blog and leaves you a thank you note ;)