10 songs...

icewhite

Record Breaker
Welcome to the Black Parade-My Chemical Romance
The Light Behind Your Eye-My Chemical Romance
I Want Something Just Like This-The Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay
Halo Theme Song-I don't know who created it
Lease on Life-Andy Grammar
Don't Worry About Me-Frances (Could work for a Junior FP, but can work for a SP if it starts at some point later on and movement doesn't start until a bit later).
Time for Miracles-Adam Lambert
Lose Touch-Remme
Where I Belong-Hanson (Might to add some seconds of orchestra playing at the start and end)
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun-Robert Hazard

I know you mentioned not really doing ice dancing but I have some ideas:
Savior-Rise Against
The End/Dead!-My Chemical Romance
There was a version of "Build G-D, Then We'll Talk" by Panic at the Disco that was covered by a YouTuber named Rafael Flexor that would have worked, but unfortunately, it's now either privated, deleted, or unlisted.

Of course you can name songs for ice dance as well, I just don't know enough about ice dance to make good suggestions myself.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I hope that it never happens, but if absolutely necessary, then Waltzes, I think, with Mascarade and Dulcea Si Tendra being top of my list.

i also don't mind 4 Seasons.

Sound of Silence

Diana Delafield

Frequent flyer
Medalist
Country
Canada
they are already on the image... they don't need to appear : you can click anywhere on the image.... unless you blocked that feature in your settings.;)
I'll get someone to look at that for me. I have a history of hopelessly snarling computers, washing machines, phones and suchlike, my method for "fixing" being to randomly poke any key until something happens. :unsure::oops:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Samson and Delilah
East of Eden
White Crow
Turandot
Riverdance
Rhapsody in Blue
Die Fledermaus