2015 NHK Short Dance | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Short Dance

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Oh dear, Maia-bot went out of commission during the bows, but luckily Alex managed to reboot her! That was too cute!

andromache

Record Breaker
Those bears someone threw to the Shibs are the most precious things I've ever seen in my life!

Super happy for both the Shibs and H/D! Both placements well-deserved. Do we really have to wait until tomorrow to see the FD?

MIM

Medalist
Shibs are brilliant and their Tech score is higher than H/D. But I love the SD from H/D.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
YAY! So happy the Shibs are finally getting the recognition they deserve!!! They are such fabulous skaters, and this year they have two fabulous -and very different- programs that showcase their technical superiority, playfulness, and lyricism.

Also, did anyone catch Alex saying he thought the stuffed animals needed to breathe, and then releasing them with a smile from their plastic encasings?!

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
:yahoo:

And on that note, I'm going to bed. :bed:

(Also, I want to rant at someone about bad writing. Maybe tomorrow?

Go Mao! Go Yuzu! Go Satoko and Mirai and Ashley and Anna and Kostya and Jin and Dornbush and Mura and Hotchstein and Balde! :cheer:)

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I think they lost a level in the waltz...but 34+ PCS is awesome. Keep on building!

glorybox6

Final Flight
Wow, Shibs' PCS almost a full point higher than B/S. It's looking like we'll get a very interesting mini-nationals at the GPF after all.

auser

Record Breaker
How cute ... Alex was worried about his stuffed toy being able to breathe, so he tore open the wrapping :luv17:

Layback11

Record Breaker
:yahoo:

And on that note, I'm going to bed. :bed:

(Also, I want to rant at someone about bad writing. Maybe tomorrow?

Go Mao! Go Yuzu! Go Satoko and Mirai and Ashley and Anna and Kostya and Jin and Dornbush and Mura and Hotchstein and Balde! :cheer:)

Bye...I look forward to the adventures of Japanese Yuna and Korean Mao. :)