2015 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate | Page 45 | Golden Skate

2015 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate

lakeside

On the Ice
That looks outside to me :scratch2:
Here's a video of her solo 3Lz take-off in slow motion. I don't see why that should get a call at all.
Are you kidding? That looks more inside than Evgenia's 3lz takeoff. Funny how you complained Evgenia should get edge call but turn blind to Radionova's wrong edge.

I'm not talking about her solo 3lz. I'm talking about this 3lz in the 3lz3t combo. She enters from outside edge and then changes to flat edge just before she takes off and should get at least a "!" Btw quite poor posture on the takeoff.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
That looks outside to me :scratch2:
Here's a video of her solo 3Lz take-off in slow motion. I don't see why that should get a call at all.

That's 100% outside edge, you can watch this part in 0.25x speed (choose it in options), there is clear outside edge. I don't know what people are arguing with. :scratch2:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Are you kidding? That looks more inside than Evgenia's 3lz takeoff. Funny how you complained Evgenia should get edge call but turn blind to Radionova's wrong edge.
I'm not talking about her solo 3lz. I'm talking about this 3lz in the 3lz3t combo. She enters from outside edge and then changes to flat edge just before she takes off and should get at least a "!" Btw quite poor posture on the takeoff.
Radionova has a true lutz. The way she sweeps her blade to the ouside edge says it all. It's so obvious outside. I don't get why you're saying black is white.

lakeside

On the Ice
Radionova has a true lutz. The way she sweeps her blade to the ouside edge says it all. It's so obvious outside. I don't get why you're saying black is white.
No, in her combo, Radionova enters from outside edge but cheats on the takeoff. That's the same way how Asada does her lutz, first enter from outside edge, then turns to inside edge just before the takeoff. Unless you think Asada also has true lutz... The girl who does true lutz is Gracie Gold, and she doesn't cheat on the takeoff.
That's 100% outside edge, you can watch this part in 0.25x speed (choose it in options), there is clear outside edge. I don't know what people are arguing with. :scratch2:
I already said I'm not talking about that solo 3lz. Why ignore the evidence I gave for the 3lz combo? That one's flat/unclear edge and should get a "!"

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Thanks Sam, but I still don't get why anyone could even argue with that edge... the camera angle again isn't perfect, but IMO it's clear to see that her foot doesn't turn towards an inside ankle. But yay for another cool edit I guess :biggrin:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
No, in her combo, Radionova enters from outside edge but cheats on the takeoff. That's the same way how Asada does her lutz, first enter from outside edge, then turns to inside edge just before the takeoff. Unless you think Asada also has true lutz... The girl who does true lutz is Gracie Gold, and she doesn't cheat on the takeoff.

I already said I'm not talking about that solo 3lz. Why ignore the evidence I gave for the 3lz combo? That one's flat/unclear edge and should get a "!"

News flash: pretty much every flutzer enters that jump on an outside edge and turns inside shortly before the take-off. Elenas lutz is nothing like Maos though, and you didn't provide any "evidence". Just one picture/video where pretty much everybody but you sees an outside edge.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker

Where is your 'evidence'? I used my own eyes and 0.25x slo-mo HD videos to look into both her lutzes. It's clear outside edge, clear as day. It's not even '!'. I don't get, I really don't, where do you see inside edge there.

lakeside

On the Ice
Thanks Sam, but I still don't get why anyone could even argue with that edge... the camera angle again isn't perfect, but IMO it's clear to see that her foot doesn't turn towards an inside ankle. But yay for another cool edit I guess :biggrin:
haha this camera angle is clearer than the camera angle for Evgenia's lutz.
That camera ankle is tricky :drama: I guess I'd still give it an e, but I wouldn't complain either if it was a !. It definitely should have gotten some edge call, especially compared to Elena, Adelina and Rika all getting one.

And a ! should have lowered the GOE and given Elena the LP win. And all would be well for me ;)
Yet with that very bad camera ankle you claimed it's ! I understand it's because you're Radionova fan and "all would be well for you if Radionova wins." You already have a strong predisposition that you're not objective enough to judge the jumps.

Meoima

Match Penalty
haha this camera angle is clearer than the camera angle for Evgenia's lutz.
Yet with that very bad camera ankle you claimed it's ! I understand it's because you're Radionova fan and "all would be well for you if Radionova wins." You already have a strong predisposition that you're not objective enough to judge the jumps.
Everyone here are both their fans or not fans of either of them so I don't think you can use that card. Only you think Radionova's true lutz is wrong.
People here have eyes you know, we can't say it's wrong edge when it's so clear outside edge.

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

It's probably the most ridiculous one I've done yet. :slink: 20 min upload to YouTube and then you guys can make fun of me all you like.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I decided Lena deserved a bit of cheese with her Jumpamatron. Can ya dig it? Do you Believe?

https://youtu.be/y5U-5xHULek
Available in High Definition up to 720p

I spent way too much time editing the music :shame:

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Did Judge Wapmatron agree to look at the case of how Meryl and Charlie did the lift in their Scherazade FD?

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did Judge Wapmatron agree to look at the case of how Meryl and Charlie did the lift in their Scherazade FD?

Yes. He needs an HD link or a specific event to look thru in order to properly identify the evidence.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
I decided Lena deserved a bit of cheese with her Jumpamatron. Can ya dig it? Do you Believe?

https://youtu.be/y5U-5xHULek
Available in High Definition up to 720p

I spent way too much time editing the music :shame:

I'm sure Lenok would love it ;):love:

And her beautiful reaction at the end :love: Thanks very much!

Aaaaand... of course it shows she has a really good lutz edge. Outside, outside, outside.

largeman

choice beef
Medalist
Trying to visualize Elena Radionova flutzing is like trying to imagine Mao Asada lipping or Midori Ito URing a jump... I just can't :noshake:

Last edited:

Franklin99

Medalist
Trying to visualize Elena Radionova flutzing is like trying to imagine Mao Asada lipping or Midori Ito URing a jump... I just can't :noshake:

Exactly what I was thinking. That's like saying Mao's a Lipper and Yuna's a Flutzer. As if...:laugh:

Most ladies who are good with a Lutzes occasionally lip (Elena, Yuna) or become chronic lippers (Gracie). And most skaters who are good with their Flips are occasional flutzers (Evgenia, Rika) or become chronic flutzers (Mao, Ashley?). And I also agree that Evgenia flutz should have been called, just like Adelina's 3Flz and Lena's 3Lip.