2015 Worlds Gala Exhibition March 29 | Page 23 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Gala Exhibition March 29

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
The ending was fantastic, even with the questionable camera work.

Zijun with Cheng Peng and Wengjing Sui! :love: Liza with Andrew Poje. :love:

Yuzuru, why did you save your best quads for the gala? :laugh2:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Eurosport seems to have cut short far too quickly. :confused:

The ISU stream cut to an outside shot of the arena for 1-2 minutes after the boys did their jumps.... you could still hear the crowd screaming! It cut off now though :no:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
The ending was fantastic, even with the questionable camera work.

Zijun with Cheng Peng and Wengjing Sui! :love: Liza with Andrew Poje. :love:

Yuzuru, why did you save your best quads for the gala? :laugh2:

It was so brilliant. His A+ quad. and he looked so embarrassed after he did them. "Sorry, I should have done it in the program."

swurvestar

Rinkside
if i didn't understand i wouldn't have rapidly admitted the word was a wrong choice.

No worries. I apologize, I probably shouldn't have even commented, it wasn't necessary on my part at all and I didn't really add anything that hasn't already been said.

thoakun

Final Flight
It was so brilliant. His A+ quad. and he looked so embarrassed after he did them. "Sorry, I should have done it in the program."

And the crowd went roaring after his dorky expression. Uhm, please stop appealing to my soft side.:hopelessness:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
That's sadly the difference. Nam does 'em in competition, even if he falls here. Yuzuru just didn't this year. (Props to Javi for landing in competition and here. And being the only one with equally good 4S and 4T :p)

Meoima

Match Penalty
That's sadly the difference. Nam does 'em in competition, even if he falls here. Yuzuru just didn't this year. (Props to Javi for landing in competition and here. And being the only one with equally good 4S and 4T :p)
I wonder if it's his perfect 4T though, he's very tilled in the air in competition. I don't think he can fix the "tilled" problem that fast.

alia jackson

Record Breaker

And the sad difference is Yuzu's had surgery and sprain ankle, off ice for 2 months.

Now Yuzu just need to recover fully and get back to training (which he only had for 3 weeks before coming here). And come back strong with his A+ quads in competitions next season :cheer2::cheer:

Last edited:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Ah~ And with that the season has ended......such mixed emotion. Happy that this longg season has finally ended but sad that its off season :slink:

Can't wait to see Misha's selfie snap ;)

Last edited:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Ah~ And with that the season has ended......such mixed emotion. Happy that this longg season has finally ended but sad that its off season :slink:

Can't wait to see Misha's selfie snap ;)

Same! I'm on the lookout for that pic :biggrin: