2016-17 JGPF Short Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016-17 JGPF Short Dance

Greta

On the Ice
Lorraine seemed a bit subdued after the mistake to me. I'm just not enjoying them as much this season. Hope that changes next year.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Solid and smooth from Carreira/Ponomarenko, though bit off sync on twizzles and non-hold steps.

Giselle

Medalist
C/P were great, I would put them first but I'm biased it's probably my favourite junior SD of the season. Igor is happy.

olayolay

On the Ice
Christina is absolutely gorgeous. She could be a model if she wanted to.

(Wish she had cleaner edges tho)

Giselle

Medalist
C/P remind me a lot of a young Belbin/Agosto actually. Lots of personality and potential but edges & posture could be improved.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
McNamara/Carpenter seemed tight throughout that program but that stumble was definitely uncharacteristic for them. Has she grown taller again? They left the door wide open for the Parsons and the Russians.

Carreira/Ponomarkeno have such a nice program and look, I really enjoy them. But their twizzles were not together. They have a bright future.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great job from the Parsons! I confess I find their musical choices odd, but they seem to enjoy them, so more power to them.

QuadThrow

Medalist
Watching juniors for the first time..

Am I the only one who thinks that rachel should lift michael?

But great music choice by the way!!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Parsons were miles away better than M/C! And I'm always singing along to Lana del Rey~~

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Well done from the Parsons! And good thing that Rachel wears her hair long, or I wouldn't know who is who. :biggrin:

Giselle

Medalist
Ok we have out new leaders. Honestly I think that even if M/C skated clean P/P could have beaten them. They seemed to ran out of ice at time.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Way to go Parsons sibs! I love that routine and I love their costumes. It really emphasizes their stretch and unity during the blues section. I have so crossed the line from fan to uber with them. My heart was about ready to jump out of my chest during that skate.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
OK skate from Abachkina/Thauron, but they were bit gangly and lacked sharpness on twizzles and non-hold steps

Giselle

Medalist
Angelique ABACHKINA / Louis THAURON looked very cautious/nervous. OK skate not great. Their program is quite forgetable IMO.